15th August 2012, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to join ICWA after completing UG in BBA? Which is the best university?

I'm completed my UG in BBA. What are the Procedure to join ICWA. Which universityis best for this course.

8th September 2012, 09:54 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the procedure to join ICWA after completing UG in BBA? Which is the best university?

ICWA or Cost and Management Accounting (new name) is regulated by only one institution Institute of Cost and Works Accountants Of India all over India .

It has more than 60 centers all over INDIA.

You may Find any center of ICWA near your city through it's website and can buy prospectus from this center or you can enroll online too through it's official website.

The course can train you in accounting,cost and management audit and tax function.

MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY FOR ICWAI

10+2 passed or equivalent qualification.

But as you have completed your BBA , you can enroll for II stage examination and can skip the I stage.

3 stages in ICWAI

FOUNDATION
EXECUTIVE
FINAL

Executive level course comprises of two Groups.

Group-I
Subjects

Financial Accounting
Commercial & Industrial Laws and Auditing
Applied Direct Taxation

Group-II
Subjects

Cost and Management Accounting
Operation Management & Information System
Applied Indirect Taxation

Duration of the course for Graduates - 3.5 years minimum (around)

The program is offered through two mode correspondence as well as through oral coaching at ICWAI study centers .

The fee structure could varies accordingly from 40000/- to 50000/-.

WEBSITE for more info

www.myicwai.com
12th September 2012, 06:16 PM
mustafa tahasildar
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the procedure to join ICWA after completing UG in BBA? Which is the best university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm completed my UG in BBA. What are the Procedure to join ICWA. Which universityis best for this course.

DETAILS ABOUT ICWAI

1.The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI) is a premier professional accountancy body established on May 28, 1959 under the Cost and Works Accountants Act.

MAIN OBJECT

(a) To develop the Cost and Management Accountancy function as a powerful tool of management control in all spheres of economic activities.

(b) To promote and develop the adoption of scientific methods in cost and management accountancy

(c) To develop the professional body of members and equip them fully to discharge their functions and fulfill the objectives of the Institute in the context of the developing economy.

(d)To organise seminars and conferences on subjects of professional interest in different parts of the country for cross-fertilisation of ideas for professional growth.

ELIGIBILITY

1.10+2 passed or equivalent qualification.

2.But as you have completed your BBA , you can enroll for II stage examination and can skip the I stage.

FOR MORE DETAILS
www.myicwai.com
24th March 2013, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

ICWA is Regular Course or Not ?
30th July 2013, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

how many year is needed after 12th?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?