5th November 2015, 05:59 PM
rommell

What is the procedure to pursue MDS in abroad with scholarship

sir i am very much willing to pursue my mds from abroad what is the procedure to get there...with scholarship

5th November 2015, 07:14 PM
skhawking

Default Re: What is the procedure to pursue MDS in abroad with scholarship

Dear friend,
It's nice to hear about your aspirations to complete you MDS from a foreign university.
MDS stands for Master in Dental Science which is a master degree program that can be taken after completing BDS if you're from India.

Now,talking about abroad education mainly tends us to think about the opportunities in countries like USA,UK,Canada and other European countries. So,I'm just writing you about the admission procedures for these countries.

If you want to get admission in MDS in USA or Canada then you need a BDS degree from a reputed dental college in India. You should also to take care about the grades in BDS course because that is a prime factor for getting admission. Apart from this you will have to take a English proficiency test called TOEFL. There is nothing more than these requirements but please check the respective admission pages of institutions in which you want to get admission.

If you want to get admission in UK or any other European countries then all you need for admission is just your BDS degree with good grades and an English proficiency test. But the English proficiency test for UK is not TOEFL it is IELTS.So,all that you need to do is to take a IELTS test if you want to get MDS admission in UK.For more details,I will suggest you to visit respective admission pages.

Talking about the scholarship grants,it depends on the institution you've chosen. Every institute has it's own scholarship programs for international students.so,you should to check the admission pages of the institutions for those details. But I'm assuring you that it's not a very big deal to get scholarships if you've got admission in top universities like Harvard, Cambridge, Stanford, etc.

Best of luck for further plannings.

I hope it will help you.
30th July 2019, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

What's the good grade to score in bds India to study MDS abroad
15th August 2020, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Can you please send me the link of colleges which offer scholarships
6th September 2020, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

I want to apply for pursuing my BDS abroad.
Which country is for it???
And how do I apply???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?