17th December 2011, 11:08 PM
dhomneneha

Is it possible to pursue Engineering in Abroad with Scholarship?

Respected Sir,
I am studying engineering (branch:computer science). I want to study abroad. Is there any way I can study the same in abroad getting SCHOlARSHIP ?

14th July 2012, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue Engineering in Abroad with Scholarship?

What is the admission procedure for civil engineering in abroad? Which exams are to be appeared & when are they held? Please reply asap!
22nd March 2013, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue Engineering in Abroad with Scholarship?

after appearing in 12th science board, please suggest any scholarship test to earn some money. .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?