13th November 2018, 04:39 PM
Rsash

What is the procedure to quit VTU engineering without paying the three year fees?

I'm a Diploma student. I took admission in VTU engineering college this year. I'm in 3rd semester and have attended the classes for 2 months. Now I don't want to continue. I want to quit and want to go back home but I heard I have to pay the fees for rest of the year to get my 10th and diploma original marks card. Is it true?

20th December 2019, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to quit VTU engineering without paying the three year fees?

I'm a Diploma student. I took admission in VTU engineering college this year. I'm in 3rd semester and have attended the classes for 2 months. Now I don't want to continue. I want to quit because I have health problem so i want to bed rest so i go back home but I heard I have to pay the fees for rest of the year to get my 10th and diploma original marks card. Is it true? Please answer it... please
25th April 2022, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to quit VTU engineering without paying the three year fees?

Respect sir i have taken admission in vtu college and I'm in 3rd sem and i have to drop my further studies.. And i want to cancel my admission and i want my documents
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?