28th January 2018, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

Can I change the engineering college after paying the whole course fees?

I am a diploma student. I have joined BE, but now I want to change the college because of some personal problem. Can I change the college if I can change what is the procedure and if I want to change I want to pay all the 3 years fee and I should change have time. Please help me out from this problem.

28th January 2018, 10:29 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change the engineering college after paying the whole course fees?

No, you can't change the engineering college after taking admission in B.E course. You can't transfer from one college to another college once, you have taken admission in B.E course. If you have taken admission through entrance examination and if there is second counselling then, you can change to another college else, it is not possible to change to another college.
28th January 2018, 11:02 PM
Mouexpert
Member+

Default Re: Can I change the engineering college after paying the whole course fees?

No, you will not have to pay any extra fee for any semester, you can change to another college, if your reason is valid, provided you should change your college under the same university and for that you should have scored a minimum of 60% in your 1st year over all, only then you will be eligible to apply for transfer to another college.

You can very much change your college, therefore do not take any tension regarding it, just follow the procedure. Contact your college official and get the application form to proceed further.
16th May 2023, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Should I pay total fees for changing clg ....pharm D to MBBS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?