24th December 2013, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Which is better for weeks training BSNL Training or CDAC Mohali ?

Which is better for 6 weeks training BSNL Training or CDAC Mohali ?
I'm in 3rd yr of B.Tech(ECE) n just completed my 2nd yr.So,I want to know which would be more beneficial for me ?

Related Questions:
  1. How is the training in CDAC Mohali? What is the opportunity after finishing the course?
  2. Which one course should I opt for my summer training- either embedded systems, telecom or java at CDAC, Mohali? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) with ECE stream from Jaipur
  3. How may I apply for my 19 weeks industrial training in any 5 star hotel in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Sc(1st year) with HHA stream from Chandigarh Group of colleges, Mohali
  4. Training in DBMS in HCL, Mohali for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  5. What is the scope of CDAC mohali in Embedded system? I have got 57% in B.Tech
  6. Which course to do after 2nd year B.Tech ECE?
  7. Where could I pursue training while in ECE 3rd year in Embedded, Networking, VLSI? Best training centre in Mohali?
  8. Can I have 6 weeks training in Java or ASP.NET at HCL, Mohali?
  9. How can I do training in HCL Mohali?
  10. Procedure and companies at Chandigarh, Mohali or Panchkula for 6 weeks training during May, June and July for a student studying in 2nd year B.Tech at IIT Roorkee?
  11. Industrial training in 3 year bsc course in hospitality and hotel management
  12. Companies offering summer interships for B.E ECE students?
  13. Which is the best institute for 6 weeks summer training in Chandigarh or Mohali for B.Tech(E&TC) students?
  14. In which field can I do summer training while in B.Tech CSE 6th semester? Companies that can give training for 4-6 weeks? Should I do training in CLSI?
  15. How can I get a permanent job in BSNL? I've finished my specified training
  16. What is the procedure for recruitment in CDAC Mohali as an engineer?
  17. Various companies who offer summer training of 4-6 weeks? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How may I apply for Industrial training in HAL of 6-8 weeks period? What's the fee structure for the same?
16th January 2014, 08:12 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better for weeks training BSNL Training or CDAC Mohali ?

Both BSNL as well as CDAC, Mohali are very good centers of training for the electronics and communication students. However all branches of BSNL is not efficient enough to give good training. Hence you must choose the good branches. There are many good courses given by BSNL, like Advanced Telecom, Mobile Technology, Networking. CDAC is also a very good institute and is under Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Government of India. It is a certified research and development center in the field of information technology and advanced computing hence you can learn here.

It is better to pursue courses in both these institutes. If you have interest in the IT field or VLSI field, then CDAC is the perfect place to do so. If you want a telecom based training, you can definitely go for BSNL. Courses in BSNL can be done in two weeks. Hence it will be better if you go for training in CDAC in your summer vacation after your 2nd year of engineering and then go for training in BSNL in your winter vacation of your third year of engineering. But make sure whatever training you undertake, make the most out of it and learn as much as possible since you will be asked questions from training during your interview round.
15th April 2014, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in c-dac mohali for six weeks training in networking ???
Are you have any combo-plans ???
22nd March 2016, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Among summer training on networking in CDAC mohali and the same in (alttc)BSNl, which one is better?
I am just about to complete 2nd year of my B.Tech..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?