22nd August 2012, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible for NET exam after doing B.E in Electronics and Communication from recognized AICTE approved university

Hi

I have done B.E. in electronics and communicaion from a recognized AICTE approved university and then i did PGDM in marketing and operations.
so can i be eligible to give net exam?
Please clarify me on this.

Regards

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get admission in Ph.D for PGDM student?
  2. Does private university require AICTE approval for Technical Ph.D. courses?
  3. Am I eligible for NET test after doing MBA from institute which is not recognized by UGC or AICTE? Is degree or diploma from an AICTE approved institute necessary to appear for NET?
  4. Is Swami Vivekanand Subharti University Meerut AICTE approved for M.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  5. Can we do PhD after PGDM?
  6. Does RVD University approved by AICTE?
  7. Am I eligible for NET if my college is recognized by DEC and not by AICTE? What to do if I am not eligible?
  8. Eligibility to apply for SBI IT Officer post for B.Tech(ECE) candidate? -- [New]
  9. List of M.Pharma colleges in AP providing stipend for the rank of 3438?
  10. Am i eligible for AICTE approved MBA courses after completing BBA from Sikkim Manipal University?
  11. MG University Engineering College AICTE approved?
  12. NET exam after PGBM from AICTE approved college with HR and marketing as subjects?
  13. List of universities which are approved by AICTE for B.Ed course?
  14. Which are the B.Tech electronics and communication distance mode AICTE approved colleges in AP?
  15. Is the Janardan Rai Nagar Rajasthan Vidyapeeth university approved by AICTE?
  16. List of AICTE approved colleges/Universities for M.Tech in Electronics and Communication engineering in Gujarat?
  17. List of AICTE approved colleges or universities in India for correspondence course in Electrical? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to apply for government job after passing B.Tech from JRN RVD University? Is it AICTE approved university?
29th December 2012, 01:36 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for NET exam after doing B.E in Electronics and Communication from recognized AICTE approved university

YES, you are eligible for the UGC-NET exams.
You have to appear in the subject Management

Educational Qualifications for the UGC-NET exams is:
Post Graduation pass
Minimum 55% marks in Post Graduation for the General and OBC candidates
Minimum 50% marks for the SC/ST candidates

Junior Research Fellowships (JRF)-Maximum age to apply is 28 years
SC/ST/Women/OBC candidates gets 5 yrs age relaxations

Lectureship= For lectureship there is no age CAP

Next NET exams will be held in June 2013
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?