11th November 2012, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to specialize for software engineering

what is the processors specification in software engeineering

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure for MS(Software Engineering) 5 years integrated course in VIT?
  2. List of universities that specialize in Civil Engineering?
  3. Procedure of doing Software engineering right after 12th?
  4. What are the career options available after doing BBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Best field in medical beside MBBS for girls?
  6. What is the perfect field for Girls in medical field?
  7. What will be the salary for an IPS and IAS Officer?
  8. Procedure to take admission in MCA after completing diploma in software engineering?
  9. Can we choose diploma in software engineering after B.Tech in software engineering?
  10. WBUT, BCA, 1st Sem-PC Software (BCA104) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  11. Procedure to do B.Ed course in Correspondence being a candidate pursuing 5 year Integrated M.Sc course in Software Engineering?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys for M.S.(Software Engineering) student?
  13. Procedure to get job in Oracle for M.Tech(Software Engineering) student? -- [New]
  14. What is the procedure to do M.Tech in software engineering in PSG college of Technology?
  15. Procedure of doing software engineering after 12th? I have taken 12th class exam from UP board
  16. Detailed Information regarding CDAC? How can I join the Institute for Training & Placement? Information regarding fee structure and procedure for Software Engineering courses?
  17. PTU M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering 1st Sem- Advanced Software Engineering Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  18. Different fields available in MCA? Which field has the maximum scope?
9th February 2013, 12:29 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: What is the procedure to specialize for software engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the processors specification in software engeineering
Dear Aspirant,

To specialize in the software engineering you need to first have a undergraduation degree with you that is BCA/BE/BTECH

Then after that you can choose the specialization subject in the post graduation.

In this way you can do the specialization in the Software engineering.so thats the way by which you can get the specialization degree in the MCA/ME/MTECH.

For getting into the Post graduation courses we have many entrance exams.Like GATE,PGCET,ICET(MCA) and many other exams.

Many other exams means now a days the top universities and top colleges keep their own entrance exams for the students who wish to join their college.

For Example: SRM University

Also you can do the MASters in the abroad by writing the exams like GRE,TOEFL,IELTS.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?