9th May 2012, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of doing software engineering after 12th? I have taken 12th class exam from UP board

I had take 12th class exams recently in 2012 from U.P. Board.Now I want to know the procedure of doing software engineering after 12th . Please tell me what should I do ?

10th July 2012, 11:41 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure of doing software engineering after 12th? I have taken 12th class exam from UP board

hello friend..!!

->to become a software engineer,you should first complete your 12th with PCM(physics,chemistry and mathematics) subjects with at least 60% marks.

->then after you have to join B.TECH or B.E with computer science or information technology field.

->then after you have choose your stream in software engineering that where you want to go and in which you have interest.

->if you are interested in JAVA then go for it ;it you interested in DOT NET or PHP or in BACKEND ;then go for it.

thank u!!!
3rd May 2013, 05:32 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of doing software engineering after 12th? I have taken 12th class exam from UP board

You can try for courses like B.Tech in software engineering/IT/CSE after 12th. For this you must have completed 12th with PCM as subjects. Entrance exams like IIT JEE, MHTCET, etc are counted for admission. After completion of the course, you can try for trainee job positions. By gaining work experience, you can join to the position of software engineer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?