26th April 2014, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of doing Software engineering right after 12th?

I m studying in class 12th right now.
sir/mam,i want to do software engineering after 12th .
i wanna ask that what should i do for dat?..i mean what the procedure for doing soft engineering??

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of doing software engineering after 12th? I have taken 12th class exam from UP board
  2. Admission procedure for MS(Software Engineering) 5 years integrated course in VIT?
  3. What is better among software engineering and B.Sc IT in terms of future job prospective?
  4. Is it possible to do software engineering with commerce stream?
  5. What is the procedure to specialize for software engineering
  6. What should I do after 12th to become a software engineering? Best institutes offering the course other than IITs?
  7. How to take admission in software engineering after passing 12th commerce
  8. What is the scope in software engineering after 12th?
  9. Procedure to take admission in MCA after completing diploma in software engineering?
  10. List of top MSc software engineering colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do software engineering after completing 12th
  12. Can we choose diploma in software engineering after B.Tech in software engineering?
  13. Procedure to do B.Ed course in Correspondence being a candidate pursuing 5 year Integrated M.Sc course in Software Engineering?
  14. Is it possible for me to do software engineering after 12th?
  15. Can I do software engineering after completing 12th with PCM?
  16. What is the procedure to do M.Tech in software engineering in PSG college of Technology?
  17. Detailed Information regarding CDAC? How can I join the Institute for Training & Placement? Information regarding fee structure and procedure for Software Engineering courses?
  18. PTU M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering 1st Sem- Advanced Software Engineering Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
3rd May 2014, 09:27 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure of doing Software engineering right after 12th?

Software is a good stream and there are lots of demand of these engineers in market. Now all works are done with the help of computer and in this computerized world there are lots of demand for the software engineers.

And if you want to apply for the admission in Any of the good Engineering college then you have to appear for the entrance exam. There are many exams like AIEEE and IIT-JEE you can apply for these entrance exams and you have to get good marks in entrance exam after that it will be possible to get good and best college for the admission in B.tech and it is best to get good and best college for became software engineering.

And as you are in 12th class then you should start preparation now. I think it is right time so you should do hard work.
Syllabus for the entrance exam is that which you have read in 11th and 12th class. And the exam is common for all the stream students and after the entrance you can choose that stream in which you are interested.

After doing B.tech you can apply for the master degree and it is best if you want to get good company for the job. So, do your best.
There are lots of companies related to software in India there you can apply for the job after the masters and after the graduation also. And if you will get good college for the B.tech then you may get good job through the campus placement.

So, start preparation right now after 12th you will easily crack the IIT exam and it is best to take admission in IIT after that your future will be bright.
4th May 2014, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of doing Software engineering right after 12th?

I want to register for jee exam and I want the syllabus for the up coming exam after 2 years ?
may i give IIT-Jee exam after 10th?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?