9th May 2013, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for students to secure above 7000 rank for B.Tech?

What is the procedure for students securing above 70000rank to get admission for B.tech (without maths) in VIT

Related Questions:
  1. Which college can I get after scoring 7000 rank in PGCET for M.Pharm
  2. Eligibility to get MHRD scholarship for a candidate who has secured 7000 rank in GATE?
  3. How many students can attend VITMEE examination? Minimum rank required to secure seat in PG Programme?
  4. Which colleges will I get after scoring 7000 rank in CMAT?
  5. Can I get Agriculture branch in Udaipur engineering college after scoring 7000 rank?
  6. Can I study M.Tech in Osmania University or JNTU if secured 7000 rank in GATE-CSE being an OC student? -- [New]
  7. Which college can I get after scoring 140 marks in AIEEE? I belong to OBC category
  8. Rank required in WBJEE and JEE Main for Mining Engineering at BESU?
  9. Difference between General and NC OBC category? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Colleges which I can get after scoring 7000 rank in WBJEE?
  11. Which college seat is available for me after scoring 7000 rank in B.Ed?
  12. Can I get BCA course after taking Chemistry, Maths, Computer Application, English and Physical Education in ISC 12th?
  13. Can I get Dual degree in IIT after scoring 3239 and 7000+ rank in CSE?
  14. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  15. Where can I get a seat after scoring 7000 rank in PGCET in Pharmacy stream in Hyderabad?
  16. Can I get admission in any government college after scoring 7000 rank in GATE?
  17. How to secure a good rank in AIEEE rank? How to prepare?
  18. Could I get a chance to get B.Tech in CSE after scoring 1616 rank in KIITEE? How many total seats are there in KIIT?
25th July 2013, 11:23 PM
k.bandaanusha44

Smile Re: What is the procedure for students to secure above 7000 rank for B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the procedure for students securing above 70000rank to get admission for B.tech (without maths) in VIT
Hi,
I think you have the strong determination to get seat in VIT. For this you must follow very efficient books available in market.I felt that narayana & sri Chaitanya books are good to score higher marks in any entrance test like iit, vit, eamcet etc.
You may think that whether the books are enough for getting rank in VIT but it depends upon how you are preparing for it. You must practice the books daily.You must also attend to all the EAMCET tests which your college conducts like once in a week etc,.By attending all these tests you will improve your time management. Also practice the previous VIT papers and also previous model papers which improves your knowledge and confidence to face the main entrance test.Mock tests also improves your confidence. Material provided by your college also to be followed. No matter you have been joined in college or any batches such as iit, eamcet, aieee or fast or slow track batshes if you practice daily right from first year you will get a rank which you wish to get.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?