27th December 2014, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get MHRD scholarship for a candidate who has secured 7000 rank in GATE?

Hello Sir,

I qualified GATE with 28 marks and 7000 rank.

My Question is, With the about mentioned rank and marks, Am I eligible to get the MHRD scholarship for M.Tech?

Will be waiting for your response.

Thanks in Advance.

31st August 2015, 12:39 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility to get MHRD scholarship for a candidate who has secured 7000 rank in GATE?

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.. Since you have qualified in GATE exam with 28 marks..

**So if you take admission in any AICTE approved institution through the GATE score then after you will be eligible to receive the GATE scholarship..

Following are the procedure you have to follow after taking the admission in GATE exam..
--you have to fill an online form with STUDENT ID and COLLEGE ID which you got from the college authority..
--after filling the details in the form,it will be firstly validated by the college authority..
--after validating the details from the college authority, your monthly scholarship of 12400 amount is credited in your account directly every month..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?