14th June 2012, 07:18 PM

Can I get BCA course after taking Chemistry, Maths, Computer Application, English and Physical Education in ISC 12th?

i have taken chemistry,maths,computer application,english and physical education in isc 12th.

can i get (bca course) taking these five subjects
please can you tell me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Com without taking Maths and computers in Class 12th?
  2. From where to get the syllabus of ICSE exam?
  3. Which college provides B.A honours with scholarship? -- [New]
  4. Colleges offer admission in BCA to PCB student? Whether Bioinformatics after BCA is advisable and promising?
  5. Am I eligible to get admission in BCA being an Arts student without Maths?
  6. Is Maths needed to get admission for BCA?
  7. BCA can be pursued without having Maths in 12th? What are the differences between BCS and BCA?
  8. Between BCA/MCA or B.Arch./M.Arch.? Which will be better for further education after 12th?
  9. Should I go for Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Computer Application in 11th if I want to become an IAS officer?
  10. How much percentage to score to get in BCA after 12th? Can I do BCA after 12th without Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do BCA after passing 12th with 50%
  12. Eligiblity to apply for BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Job opportunities and colleges in Mumbai for BCA? How BCA is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  13. Is there any entrance exam for joining BCA after 12th? How much marks required in 12th to join BCA? Is it compulsory to take Maths?
  14. Can I go for BCA after studying maths in 12th?
  15. How to go with BCA(Bachelor in Computer Application) course after scoring 40% marks in 12th in government school?
  16. Which are the courses for which I can be eligible after scoring 67,44,37 in English, Chemistry, Maths and 38, 67, 77 in Maths, CS and Music?
  17. How can I join NDA if I have PCB english and physical education
  18. Can I become a Game Programmer if pursue Bachelor of Computer Application?
12th July 2012, 02:38 AM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get BCA course after taking Chemistry, Maths, Computer Application, English and Physical Education in ISC 12th?

Hello
Yes you could opt for BCA
but it is better if you do 1)BTech in Computer Science
or 2)BTech in IT

This is because you have taken Science stream in +2 and BTech students are preferred and get much better job opportunities than BCA students.
Moreover when a company ( specially computer related IT comapnies ) offers Job
they post the eligibility as
MCA or BTech

As you can clearly see that if you Do BCA (3 years) then you have to do MCA (2years)
to become equivalent to BTech ( 4 years)

And one more thing if you do BTech then try to do BTech in Computer Science and then second preference to IT as CSE students have an edge over all..!!!
27th May 2013, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get BCA course after taking Chemistry, Maths, Computer Application, English and Physical Education in ISC 12th?

Courses which I can do after passing 12th with non-medical with 67.7% without physics?
18th December 2013, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
i have taken chemistry,maths,computer application,english and physical education in isc 12th.

can i get (bca course) taking these five subjects
please can you tell me.
YES those student take science branch can take bca course
19th December 2013, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

ya you can join in BCA with no obligation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?