6th April 2015, 06:57 PM
shreyas_188

What is the procedure to take admission for MBA in marketing after B.Com

what is the procedure to take admissions for mba in marketing after b.com?????

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to take admission for MBA in marketing after B.Com -- [New]
  2. Which one is better between BBA and B.Com before joining MBA? Is MBA a right choice for me if I am interested in Marketing? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to get Scholarship and Admission for MBA course?
  4. In which entrance exam I have to appear to get admission in MBA in USA?
  5. Procedure for doing MBA in Marketing and HR after passing S.Y.BMM?
  6. How to get admission in MBA? I have scored 76% in current year
  7. Which Entrance Exam I should give to get admission for MBA in Marketing? List of colleges offering this course in Mumbai? What will be the fee structure to join this course?
  8. Which of the following MBA courses are in demand between MBA Finance, HR and IT?
  9. Direct T.Y.B.Com possible after HSC? Procedure to apply?
  10. Goverment jobs after MBA in Marketing? Which Government Organizations? Procedure and eligibility criteria?
  11. What is the procedure to do MBA? I have passed B.Com with 66%
  12. How can I take admission in MBA in DU on MAT basis? Fee structure and procedure for admission in MBA in DU?
  13. What is the whole procedure to join Marketing while in MCA 2nd Semester?
  14. Courses available in Germany after passing 12th commerce in Gujarat?
  15. Procedure to apply for 2 months Internship related to Marketing/HR for MBA 1st year student?
  16. Can I go for campus interview after completing MBA external? Does MBA external has scope equal to normal MBA? Procedure to do external MBA?
  17. What is the career after MBA Marketing? I have done BAMS and MBA Marketing
  18. How to do MBA in marketing? How to get admission? What is the fee structure?
7th April 2015, 01:55 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to take admission for MBA in marketing after B.Com

MBA is a post graduate degree which can be done after a graduation degree from a recognized university, MBA course duration is of two years.. TO take admission in MBA you have to appear entrance exam i.e...
CAT
MAT
XAT

According to your rank in the respective entrance you can take admission in colleges .

Specialization which you have asked then you can choose what you want to take in you specialization in final year there are many specialization like...

Human Resource (HR) Management

Finance Management

Infrastructure and Real Estate Management

Business Process Management

Systems Management

Textile Management

Tourism Management

IT Management

Risk Management

Personnel Management

Project Management

Sales Management

Production Management

Product Management

Strategic Management

Entrepreneurship Management

Retail Management

Brand Management

Administrative Management

Biotechnology Management

List of best MBA colleges in India are as follows:

Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad

Indian Institute of Management Bangalore

Indian Institute of Management Calcutta

Indian Institute of Management Lucknow

Xaviers Labour Relation Institue Jamshedpur

Indian Institute of Management Indore

Xavier Institute of Management Bhubaneshwar

Vinod Gupta School of Management IIT Kharagpur

Symbiosis Centre for Management and HRD Pune

ICFAI Business School Hyderabad

Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management Kolkata

Institute of Management Development & Research Pune

Institute of Management in Kerala Thiruvananthapuram

Punjab School of Management Studies, Punjab University Patiala

National Institute of Management Calcutta
7th April 2015, 08:59 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to take admission for MBA in marketing after B.Com

To do MBA, you must hold degree in 10+2+3/4 pattern from any recognized Indian institutions.

Since, you are graduate, you are eligible to apply for MBA program.

The duration of the course is 2 to 2.5 years.

The best B-Schools in India are

>>IIMs
>>BITs
>>IITs
>>Xaviers
>>Symbiosis
etc.,

List of popular MBA entrance exams are

>>CAT
>>IBSAT
>>CMAT
>>MAT
>>SNAP
etc.,

You must have good aptitude, analytical, reasoning skills to crack this examinations.

8th April 2015, 12:28 AM
er.animesh6
Member+

To get admission in MBA course after graduation you have to appear in either CAT or GMAT examination.

Common Admission Test(CAT) is an all India entrance examination to get admission in some top management institutes in India like Indian Institute of Management(IIMs).

It is an online Aptitude examination.For each wrong questions marks will be deducted.There are different sections in CAT exam like General aptitude,Quantitative aptitude,Reasoning,English comprehensions,General knowledge.

On the basis of CAT score you will get calls from various B-Schools.Then one interview will take place and after that you can get admission in Institute for MBA.

Graduate Management Admission Test(GMAT) is a similar entrance examination like CAT.It is also online.But the difference between CAT and GMAT is that CAT score is valid almost all management institutes in India.But GMAT score is not valid for all management institutes in India.

To know latest exam dates for CAT you can visit the official website of CAT which is https://iimcat.ac.in/
10th February 2017, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

I want to do MBA. I have completed my graduation from biotechnology. I want to know about the procedure of taking admission and scholarships to take admission. How would can I get scholarship to take admission in MBA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?