9th March 2013, 01:47 PM
jsnvishal

How to do MBA in marketing? How to get admission? What is the fee structure?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I want to do MBA in Marketing so please guide us from where & how can i get admission for this program and what is the fees for this course

Kindly guide me.....

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBA in marketing? How to get admission? What is the fee structure?
  2. Which Entrance Exam I should give to get admission for MBA in Marketing? List of colleges offering this course in Mumbai? What will be the fee structure to join this course?
  3. Process of admission in PhD (Management) through distance learning and fee structure?
  4. Procedure to get admission and fee structure for Correspondence MBA course?
  5. How can I take admission in MBA in DU on MAT basis? Fee structure and procedure for admission in MBA in DU?
  6. How to get admission in MBA?
  7. How to get admission for External MBA course? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  8. Requirements for admission and fee structure of MBA and M.Tech in LPU?
  9. Is it a good choice to take Finance and Marketing as optionals in 2nd year MBA for ICWAI afterwards? Fee structure for the same?
  10. What is the fee structure for MBA course?
  11. On what basis I will get admission to study full time MBA being an ECE engineer? Specializations available and fee structure of MBA? -- [New]
  12. Fee structure of STEP HBTI Kanpur for MBA through UPSEE? Fee structure of other govt. colleges under UPTU for MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Fee structure for MBA(IT and Finance)? Procedure for admission?
  14. Fee structure for correspondence MBA in HR?
  15. Procedure to get admission for CS course after completion of BCA and MBA? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  16. Exam details, Admission fee, fee structure and study material for MBA full time after BBM?
  17. List of colleges which offers MBA in abroad at a low fee structure?
  18. Fee structure and admission procedure of Company Secretary Course?
8th April 2013, 11:14 AM
being aman

Default Re: How to do MBA in marketing? How to get admission? What is the fee structure?

It depends on the college in which you are looking for admission in MBA marketing.

Some colleges take their own exams like for Symbiosis-Institute-of-Business-Management

entrance is via SNAP test followed by an interview.

Fees ranges:4.0 lacs to 6.0 lacs

For admission to other colleges there are various national level exams, some

exams conducted by reputed institutes of India are also considered by other universities.

Some of the popular exams are :

1 XAT Xavier Labour Relations Institute admission test

2 CAT Common admission Test

3 MAT Management Aptitude Test

4 ATMA AIMS Test for Management Admissions

5 CET Common entrance test

Some colleges have other rounds also in addition to these exam courses such as

Group Discussion and Personal Interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?