8th December 2012, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to take admission in Petroleum University for engineering after 12th

what is procedure for taking admission in petroleum university for engineering after 12th. from where forms can be downloaded and what is the last date for submission of form.

5th May 2016, 06:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to take admission in Petroleum University for engineering after 12th

If I got 52 % in 12th and I'm,doing only mh-cet then the admission will be there for petroleum engineering???
18th May 2017, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to take admission in Petroleum University for engineering after 12th

I'm studying in XIIth, i want to become Petroleum Engineer, wht should i do after completing my 12th to become a Petroleum Engineer? What courses should i do after 12th to become an engineer?
19th May 2017, 01:11 PM
help100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is procedure for taking admission in petroleum university for engineering after 12th. from where forms can be downloaded and what is the last date for submission of form.
Look, career in petroleum industry is a good choice and there are various entrance exams conducted by universities to pursue a career in this profession, the questions are generally based on Maths, Reasoning, English and Gk special emphasis on science subjects. The universities conduction such exams as follows:
-IIT, Mumbai- www.iitb.ac.in
-ISM, Dhanbad- www.iitism.ac.in
-UPES, Dehradun- www.upes.ac.in
-PDPU, Gandhinagar- www.pdpu.ac.in
-MIT, Pune- www.mitpune.com
-MSEC, Bangalore- www.msec.ac.in
-LDCE, Ahmedabad- ldce.ac.in
-GHPCE, Gujarat- www.gcet.ac.in
-RGIPT, UP- www.rgipt.ac.in

Hope the above mentioned details will help you in becoming a petroleum engineer.

Good Luck,

Help100%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?