10th January 2019, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

What are the procedures and requirements to join CID as an Officer?

I want to join in CID after passing my +2. So, what is the eligibility and procedures to join in CID after passing my +2? So, how much will be the salary and what are the physical tests in the beginning of class? How to apply for CID job?

15th January 2019, 08:19 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the procedures and requirements to join CID as an Officer?

To become a CID officer your need to join IPS (Indian Police Service ) for which you need to qualify the Civil Services examination held by UPSC once every year.

--> Further, for appearing in the Civil Services examination, the minimum qualifications required are as below :-

* You must have the nationality of India.

* Your age must lie within 21 years to 32 years. Age relaxation is allowed for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

* You must have completed your graduation degree course in any discipline from a recognized university.

* For the IPS wing of Civil Services, physical fitness as per the service requirement norms.

For more details regarding the Civil Services examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
15th January 2019, 08:40 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the procedures and requirements to join CID as an Officer?

The full form of CID is Criminal Investigation Department.

Top IPS officers are selected for CID and CBI. Your aim should be to join IPS after clearing all stages of Civil Services examination.

*Bachelor's degree in any stream is the minimum academic qualification.

*Salary as per pay commission.

*Age limit is 21-32 years.

You must pursue bachelor's degree to become eligible for CID as officer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?