23rd January 2017, 03:56 PM
Sushma sonavane

Am I eligible to join the CID after completing class 12th? What steps should I follow to join the CID?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to join the CID so I want to know am I eligible to join the CID after completing class 12th? What steps should I follow to join the CID? Do I have to write any entrance exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

30th January 2017, 01:39 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join the CID after completing class 12th? What steps should I follow to join the CID?

CID stands for Criminal Investigation Department. Recruitment to this department is done through Civil Services examination. Talent IPS officers are selected to serve in criminal investigation.

The educational qualification required for Civil Services examination is bachelor's degree from a recognized university. You can not apply for this examination after 10+2. You should first pursue bachelor's degree then you will become eligible for this exam.

Minimum age required to apply for this exam is 21 years.
31st January 2017, 08:08 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join the CID after completing class 12th? What steps should I follow to join the CID?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushma sonavane View Post
Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to join the CID so I want to know am I eligible to join the CID after completing class 12th? What steps should I follow to join the CID? Do I have to write any entrance exam? Please answer as soon as possible.
If you have qualify in below given stages then you are eligible for the post of CID officer.

1)SSC CGL Tier I

2)SSC CGL Tier II

3)Medical test

4)Physical test

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized University then you are eligible for SSC CGL entrance exam.

Your age should be in between 18 to 27 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?