2nd March 2019, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the process to apply for Indian Navy after completion of 2nd PUC from Bangalore?

My name is Abhishek studying in 1st PUC in Bangalore. As I belong to Schedule Caste and my date of birth is 28/01/2003. What procedure should I undergo to apply for Indian Navy as I want to serve my nation. Please help me to know the process as soon as possible.

7th March 2019, 11:13 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the process to apply for Indian Navy after completion of 2nd PUC from Bangalore?

You will become eligible to appear for NDA examination next year.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCM ( for Indian Navy ).

The age limit is 16.5-19.5 years. Only male candidates are eligible to appear in the examination.

The examination is conducted in two stages and after qualifying in both stages become eligible for final selection. For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?