4th January 2016, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Army after completion of 2nd PUC for Science student?

Hello,
I am doing 2nd PUC with Science stream. I want to join Indian Army immediately after my 2nd PUC. Would you tell me the possible ways of joining?

14th February 2016, 11:48 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Army after completion of 2nd PUC for Science student?

PUC stands for Pre University Course and is two year course known as intermediate course conducted by state board.

Yes, you are eligible to join Indian Army after the PUC course through NDA examination. NDA examination conducted by UPSC twice every year. The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed 10+2 from any recognised board.

Candidate's age must be between 16.5-19.5 years.

Only male candidate's are eligible to appear for examination.

The examination is conducted in two stages and it is necessary to qualify in both stages for final selection for recruitment. For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
14th February 2016, 03:14 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Army after completion of 2nd PUC for Science student?

NDA stands for National Defence Academy and examination is conducted by UPSC twice every year for recruitment of candidates in defence services.

Yes, you are eligible to appear for examination and after qualifying in both written and SSB stages become eligible for final recruitment in Indian Army.

The required qualification to appear for examination is candidate must have passed 10+2 from any recognised board and age must be between 16.5-19.5 years.

For other information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
19th August 2019, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Well i have joined to bsc mlt can i join to india army
15th June 2022, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

What is age limit for army rally after 2nd puc science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?