26th April 2014, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

What process I am suppose to undergo for admission in Medical at Gujarat?

I am ICSE board student, I want to understand what process I am suppose to undergo for admission in Medical for Gujarat State. Also le me know, do ICSE board have separate seat allocation in gujarat

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in general quota within Gujarat or in private medical college of Gujarat?
  2. How to get admission in M.Pharm in Anand Gujarat? Entrance exam that I have to answer to take admission in Gujarat?
  3. What is the date of getting admission forms of MBBS medical college in Gujarat state? What is the fee structure for government medical colleges of Gujarat? Last date for admission form of medical colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Last year cutoff percentage of medical colleges in Ahmadabad and Gujarat?
  5. Procedure for admission in Degree Colleges of Gujarat?
  6. In which Gujarat college can I get admission in Medical after scoring 82.72% in merit
  7. Admission process for seeking admission in Medical Colleges?
  8. Date of sale of medical exam forms in Gujarat? Which college should I prepare if I have 90.8 marks? How to register?
  9. How much is the intake for MBBS course in Gujarat? List of medical colleges in Gujarat? Status of the CET for MBBS?
  10. Can I get admission in medical after securing merit number 803 in open category?
  11. Will I be treated as native of Gujarat in GUJCET if I studies upto class 12th in Gujarat?
  12. Admission in B.Pharma or Medical in Gujarat Technical University after passing 12th from UP board? How can I take admission?
  13. What is the eligibility for admission in Gujrat through GPAT? My GPAT score is 2376
  14. Procedure to get admission for M.Tech in Gujarat?
  15. Will I be treated as native of Gujarat in GUJCET if I studies upto class 12th in Gujarat?
  16. How to get admission in Gujarat State medical college after scoring 90% in board of HP? Where can I get admission form?
  17. How can I take admission in B.Pharma or Medical in Gujarat Tech University after 12th?
  18. Am I eligible for NDA?
15th April 2015, 01:03 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What process I am suppose to undergo for admission in Medical at Gujarat?

Admission Procedure of Medical colleges in Gujarat:

Eligibility Criteria:

> Candidates who have completed higher secondary education from a recognized board are eligible for this course.

> Candidates should have studied Science stream in their +2 level.

> Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply for the course.

> Candidates who seek admission for M B B S should complete 17 years of age at the time of admission.

> There is no upper age limit mentioned till now by the constitution for this course.

Selection Procedure:

> Candidates seeking admission for M.B.B.S in Gujarat are required to apply for the state level entrance exam known as Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) conducted by The Education Department, Government of Gujarat.

Exam pattern of Gujarat Common Entrance Test:

> The entrance exam will have questions based on the syllabus of higher secondary education.

> Time duration of the exam will be 3 hours.

> Entrance exam will be objective type multiple choice format.

> There will be questions from Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

> Each section carries 40 questions.

> Medium of instructions will be in the languages English, Hindi, and Gujarati.

> Each question carries one mark.

> Candidates are allowed to take 60 minutes to answer questions in each section.

> Candidates are required to secure a minimum of 50 % marks in entrance exam for admission.

> Candidates belonging to reserved category require 40 % marks to be eligible for admission.
15th April 2015, 01:43 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: What process I am suppose to undergo for admission in Medical at Gujarat?

In order to go for medical field in Gujarat, you have to sit for an medical entrance examination which is held by the All India Medical examination staff members. if you qualify in that exam then the further medical college admission process takes place, different medical college have different admission criteria, so if you fulfil the eligibility criteria then you are eligible for the admission.
24th November 2019, 10:39 AM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

The admission to medical colleges in India is done through a national level entrance exam NEET ,the eligibility criteria is
Candidate must score at least 50% in 12 standard in physics, chemistry and biology
Candidate must be of 17 years at the time of admission
Candidate should be an indian citizen
You will be able to get admission in Gujarat on the basis of merit in entrance exam ,if you have a domecile of Gujarat state than you can get admission under the 85% state quota and if you do not have a domecile than you will have to take admission in 15% quota
You only have to score 50%in your board , admission is based on the domecile of state
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?