8th December 2012, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

What is the process for B.Ed entrance exam form submission from DAVV and what are the prospects

what is prosesed bed entrence exam form davv. and where are we have prospect and fee detiol

vijay dubey
[email protected]

18th January 2013, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the process for B.Ed entrance exam form submission from DAVV and what are the prospects

hai sir, i am sivagami. I was finished b.sc maths on 2011 batch. How to apply b.ed course in correspondence. which books we need to prepared in entrance exams. when i apply b.ed entrance exams & distance education in b.ed.
10th October 2013, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the process for B.Ed entrance exam form submission from DAVV and what are the prospects

hai sir, i am dauli. I was finished BCA maths on 2012 batch. How to apply b.ed course in correspondence. which books we need to prepared in entrance exams. when i apply b.ed entrance exams .

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/what-process-b-ed-entrance-exam-form-submission-davv-what-prospects-1007184.html#ixzz2hIHYNWGV
9th April 2015, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

hii .sir
i am mahi .i am finish my graduation b.com in 2014 .i want to do b.ed from davv how can i could this degree cource
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?