11th April 2017, 11:17 PM
Shraddha bhadke

What is the process followed for applying hotel management entrance exam?

How to apply for entrance exam of hotel management? What is process for it? Can you please guide me with the details on this? It will be really helpful if someone can answer me with the maximum details on this. Awaiting for the quick response.

Related Questions:
  1. Preferred books for the preparation of Hotel management entrance exams?
  2. Having Maths in 12th will create any problem to become Chef?
  3. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering?
  4. Best institute for Hotel Management in Delhi and types of questions asked in entrance exam for the same?
  5. List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?
  6. Best colleges for Hotel Management in Mumbai? Is there any entrance exam for Hotel Management course?
  7. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  8. Date of entrance exam for MSc(2 years) Hotel Management course? Institutes conducting this course in India?
  9. How can I get into hotel managment after passing 12th?
  10. How can I get into Hotel management after passing 12th?
  11. In which IHMS can I get after scoring 4495 rank in NCHM JEE?
  12. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Institute of Hotel Management, Lucknow? Detailed information about the entrance exam?
  13. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Hotel & Catering Management in International Institute of Hotel Management, Ahmedabad?
  14. Application procedure to do Bachelor in Hotel Management?
  15. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Master of Hotel Management in IHM, Hyderabad? Total Fee expenses of this course?
  16. How to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after 12th Commerce?
  17. How to do MBA after BBA? I am pursuing BBA from IP university
  18. Can i take up Hotel Management as a career after 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
12th April 2017, 10:51 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the process followed for applying hotel management entrance exam?

To apply for hotel management entrance exams, you need to apply online by visiting their official site.

There are various hotel management exams conducted nationwide.

National Level Exams like NCHM JEE, IIHM eCHAT, AIMA UGAT are very popular among hotel management aspirants.

For NCHM JEE, application form will be available from 12 December 2016 to 17 April 2017.

So, you can apply for this exam within date through https://applyadmission.net/nchmjee2017/

During the filling process, you need to fill the personal details carefully and then pay the required fees for entrance exam.

Other exams include:

State Level Exams
  • UPSEE BHMCT
  • UKSEE BHMCT
  • MAH CET HM
  • WBJEE HM
University Level Exams
  • IPU CET BHMCT
  • PUTHAT
Hotel Run Exams
  • Ecole Hoteliere Lavasa
  • Oberoi STEP
  • IHM Aurangabad
12th April 2017, 05:37 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the process followed for applying hotel management entrance exam?

# Following courses related to hotel management are available:

* Six (06) months duration Certificate course in Hotel Management
* Eighteen (18) Months Diploma course in Hotel Management
* Three (03) years Bachelor degree course in Hotel Management

# Educational qualification required for the hotel management course:-

* 10+2 in any stream for Certificate in Hotel Management.
* 10+2 in any stream for Diploma in Hotel Management.
* 10+2 in any stream with minimum 50% marks OR diploma in hotel management for bachelor degree in Hotel Management.

# Selection process includes:

* Common Entrance Test (syllabus consists of English, Reasoning, General Science and General Knowledge)
* Group Discussion
* Interview

# Admission for hotel management courses are directly based on the performance and rank of the candidate in the hotel management entrance examinations which is further followed by personal counselling and allotment of college/institute.

# Names of few hotel management entrance examinations in this regard are mentioned below:

* BIT Mesra Hotel Management Entrance Examination conducted by BIT Mesra
* JET Entrance Examination conducted by Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management
* NCHMCT JEE conducted by National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology
* HIHT Entrance Examination conducted by Heritage Institute of Hotel and Tourism
* AIMA UGAT conducted by All India Management Association
* AIHMCT WAT conducted by Army Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology
* Oberoi STEP conducted by Oberoi Centre for Learning and Development
* IIHM eCHAT conducted by International Institute of Hotel Management
* Ecole Hoteliere Lavasa Entrance Examination conducted by Ecole Hoteliere Lavasa
* BVP University Hotel Management Entrance Test conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth University
* DTE Hotel Management & Catering Technology Entrance Examination (DTE HMCT) conducted by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra
12th April 2017, 05:55 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure for applying Hotel Management entrance exam:-

You have to appear in a entrance exam for admission in hotel management degree course.

Any stream students can apply for this course.

The best option will be NHMCT JEE which is conducted every year for admission in IHMS across India.

Admission will be on the basis of written exam and seats will be allotted based on the rank in entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?