11th April 2017, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

What should I do if I am interested in Banking job but doing maths course currently?

I am student of maths but I am interested in banking job so what can I do
Please ask me? Is it possible for me to get the banking job or not? Can you please help me with the information on the same? Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

12th April 2017, 12:29 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if I am interested in Banking job but doing maths course currently?

To get banking jobs ( recruitment as Clerk, PO ) etc candidates need to appear and qualify in examination conducted by IBPS, SBI.

The required minimum qualification to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

So, after bachelor degree completion you can appear for examination to qualify in examination. The examination paper contains question of General Knowledge, English, Current Affairs, Data Interpretation, Elementary Mathematics and Reasoning.

Candidates interested in mathematics have advantage of scoring better in Mathematics and Reasoning.
12th April 2017, 05:41 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if I am interested in Banking job but doing maths course currently?

Subject does not matter any more. Most important thing is that you must have passed graduation degree from any of the recognized university.
After that you should apply for various banks.

Eligibility criteria are as under:-

Candidate must be a holder of bachelor degree.
Candidate must have scored at least 45% aggregate in graduation.
Age limit- 21 to 30 years for PO and 21to 28 years for Clerk.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?