2nd August 2017, 02:19 PM
sandhya ms

What is the qualification to apply for craft teacher? Am I eligible to apply for the job after completion of diploma in fashion designing?

What is the qualification to apply for craft teacher? Am I eligible to apply for the job after completion of diploma in fashion designing? Can someone who is already in the job let me know the right qualifications which are needed? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I become a school teacher after polytechnic diploma? -- [New]
  2. Can I get admission in fashion designing course, if I fail in class 12th?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for the government job after completion of B.Sc Fashion Designing course?
  4. What should I do after completion of 1 year fashion designing diploma course?
  5. Eligibility to apply for NET(Fashion Designing) for a Teacher who has completed Advanced Diploma?
  6. Is there any Government job available after completion of fashion designing diploma?
  7. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Fashion Designing?
  8. How to get a job in fashion designing after one year diploma in fashion designing from RGC?
  9. Am I eligible to get government job after completion of B.Sc Fashion Desgining?
  10. What should I do after completion of Fashion Designing Diploma course?
  11. How to become a designer? What should I do after 12th?
  12. How can I apply for government jobs in fashion designing field? Am I eligible to do that?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for government teaching job after completion of NPTT course?
  14. How to join Fashion Designing course being failed in 12th commerce? Is it possible to get admission in Goa?
  15. How to get a job in Fashion Designing after doing diploma in Fashion Designing from NIFD? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility to apply in NET(Fashion Designing) for Advanced Diploma holder in Textile and Fashion Designing?
  17. Procedure to get Arts and Craft Teacher job in government schools of Tamil NAdu?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for primary school teacher job after completion of diploma course?
8th August 2017, 09:51 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the qualification to apply for craft teacher? Am I eligible to apply for the job after completion of diploma in fashion designing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandhya ms View Post
What is the qualification to apply for craft teacher? Am I eligible to apply for the job after completion of diploma in fashion designing? Can someone who is already in the job let me know the right qualifications which are needed? Thank you!

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the Craft teacher after completing your diploma course. Here below some details for craft teacher eligibility:-

Details and Eligibility Required for Craft Teacher:-

>> Applying candidate must have done 5 year diploma in art and craft or sculpture or graphic arts from government recognized university.

>> Candidate must have govt. approved teacher training certificate.

>> Candidate applying in art and craft profession must possess good innovative side.

Candidate fulfill above written eligibility can choose craft teaching profession.
25th August 2017, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification to apply for craft teacher? Am I eligible to apply for the job after completion of diploma in fashion designing?

I am B.com part I past . Now I am doing job as a craft headteacher school. I have a certificate industrial production & Training centre.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?