29th February 2016, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for primary school teacher job after completion of diploma course?

I am a diploma 2nd year student in the branch of mechanical. after the pass out of the diploma can I apply for primary school teacher? Can someone please let me know the information on the same as soon as possible? I would follow the next steps accordingly.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum qualification required for Primary School Teacher job?
  2. Can B.Ed. students apply for Primary Teacher posts in Government School of Delhi?
  3. What is the procedure followed to apply for primary teacher at KV school in Hyderabad after completion of B.Com and B.Ed course?
  4. Diploma in Mechanical holder can do Primary School Teacher job in private or government schools?
  5. Can I apply for primary teacher position after 38 years of age?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for teacher in recognized school being a teacher in non affiliated CBSE school?
  7. Eligibility for Primary Teacher job in Singapore?
  8. What is the age limit to appear for CTET exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying primary school teacher job in West Bengal?
  10. When they will call for primary school teacher post after completion of TET exam?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for teacher job in government school after completion of B.Ed?
  12. What is the age limit for D.Ed primary school teacher to apply in ZP School?
  13. Eligibility criteria for government computer teacher in primary school and junior high school in UP? Is PGDCA holder eligible for computer teacher in government school?
  14. Can I apply for job in primary teacher in government school in Delhi? I am 36 years old
  15. Can I apply to study B.Ed being a Upper Primary Government School Teacher since 20 years?
  16. Can i apply as a Art Teacher on the basis of IDG Diploma?
  17. Am I eligible to get primary teacher job in government school after qualifying CTET Paper 1 but not paper II? How will I get a job?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for teaching job in schools which are located in Uttar Pradesh?
29th February 2016, 08:25 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for primary school teacher job after completion of diploma course?

Yes you are eligible for Primary school teacher but for this you need to complete B.Ed then you will be eligible for writing TET, CTET. After qualifying you can join as a Primary School Teacher.
29th February 2016, 10:09 PM
123vinayak

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for primary school teacher job after completion of diploma course?

Yes you are be able to take teacher ability test (TET) exam on different level .
If you complete your graduation then you will be elligible for CTET and other state level exams for teaching department.
29th February 2016, 11:47 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

No, after diploma degree you need to have diploma in Education degree for recruitment as teacher.

For recruitment as teacher candidate need to appear and qualify in TET examination. D.Ed is of two year course.

So, after pursuing the course you can appear for TET and after qualifying in it become eligible for recruitment as teacher. To get more information visit at official website of state education board.
29th February 2016, 11:47 PM
rituja mukherjee

Candidates who have qualified Higher Secondary are eligible to teach in primary schools. But these days most private schools ask for teachers with Teachers Training. You can increase your scope of getting a job as a teacher if you enrol yourself for teachers training.
27th December 2019, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

I have done 12th diploma in elementary education nd cleared my ctet too in the running year. Am I eligible for kvs TGT post plzz reply
23rd January 2020, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

I have 20 points i want to teach grade 10 maths ...am i accepted if i apply?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?