12th November 2016, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

What is the qualification criteria required to apply for CLAT exam? When is the last date for application this year?

Respected Sir, I want to appear for the CLAT exam so I want to know about the qualification criteria required to apply for the exam? I also want to know when is the last date for application? Please answer as soon as possible.

13th November 2016, 12:41 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the qualification criteria required to apply for CLAT exam? When is the last date for application this year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to appear for the CLAT exam so I want to know about the qualification criteria required to apply for the exam? I also want to know when is the last date for application? Please answer as soon as possible.
Qualification required to apply for CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) 2017:

1. Candidate must have passed 12th in any discipline with 45% for General category and for SC/ST candidates 40% is required.

2. Candidate who have appeared for 12th and their result are not yet out can also apply for the CLAT exam.

3. Candidate age should be minimum 18 years.

4. There is no upper age limit to apply.

IMPORTANT DATES FOR CLAT 2017:

CLAT notification will be released: 2nd week of December 2016.

CLAT online registration process will be start from:1st week of January 2017.

Last date to apply for CLAT : 4th week of March 2017.

Download of Admit card :3rd week of April, 2017.

CLAT exam date : 2nd week of May 2017.

Result Declaration : 3rd week of May, 2017.

CLAT counselling: 1st week of June, 2017.

For more details visit : www.clat.ac.in/
13th November 2016, 03:34 PM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: What is the qualification criteria required to apply for CLAT exam? When is the last date for application this year?

Quote:

CLAT depends upon the Common Law admission test.

There are following eligibility to apply for the CLAT exam.
For under graduate program.
You should have 45% marks in 12th from recognized board.
There is also relaxation for the SC/ST/PH candidates. They required minimum 40% marks in 12th class.
You age should not more than 20 years.

For Post graduate program.

You should have a graduation degree in relevant discipline with 55% marks.
50% marks for SC/ST candidates.

Notification released 1st week of january.
Last date of submitting of forms : 1st week of April.
Issue of hall ticket: 2nd week of April.
Date of admission test for UG/PG : 2nd week of May.
Result declaration: last week of May.
13th November 2016, 05:23 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification criteria required to apply for CLAT exam? When is the last date for application this year?

CLAT stands for Common Law Admission Test and it is an entrance examination held once every year for offering admission in LLB ( Bachelor of Legislative Law ) course of five years in various NLUs ( National Law Universities ).

The minimum qualification required for appearing in the same examination is a higher secondary school degree in any discipline with at least 45% aggregate from a recognized board of education. 5% relaxation is applicable for SC/ST and PH category candidates.

As far as you are concerned about the last date for application for CLAT 2017 then I would like to know you that till now there is no official notification regarding CLAT 2017 but as per the past year trends you can expect the CLAT application forms to be available from 1st January 2017 to 31st March 2017 and the examination to be held in mid of May 2017.

Further updates and details regarding CLAT you must refer to its official link www.clat.ac.in.
13th November 2016, 05:34 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

CLAT stands for Common Law Admission Test and the entrance examination is conducted by NLU's for admission of candidates in LLB and B.A. LLB courses.

The application form for the 2017 examinartion is not released yet. The required eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board. Candidate must have minimum 45% in 12th board.

The application will be available from month of December onwards.

There is no age bar for appearing in examination. For more enquiry visit at www.clat.ac.in.
13th November 2016, 10:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
CLAT is stands for Common Law Admission Test.

If you have completed 12th standard from any stream with above 50% marks from a recognized board then you are eligible to attend in CLAT exam for admission in Under graduate course.

Important Dates-

CLAT 2017 Notification will be released-2nd week of December 2016
CLAT 2017 Online Registration process will be started from-1st week of January 2017
Dead line for online submitting the application form-4th week of March 2017
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?