24th January 2017, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification criteria required to become an Inspector of Police? Do I need to appear in any entrance exam?

Respected Sir, I am 19 years old now and I am studying in class 12th. I want to become a Police Inspector after completing my Intermediate so I want to know what is the qualification criteria required to become an Inspector of Police? Do I need to appear in any entrance exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

26th January 2017, 03:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification criteria required to become an Inspector of Police? Do I need to appear in any entrance exam?

To become an Inspector of Police, you need to appear in Police Inspector examination which is conducted by your respective state public service commission. The minimum qualification required to appear in Inspector examination is completion of Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university. You should be at least 21 years old to be eligible to appear in the examination. Since, you have passed 12th standard, you need to pursue Graduation course to be eligible to appear in Inspector examination.
26th January 2017, 08:58 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification criteria required to become an Inspector of Police? Do I need to appear in any entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am 19 years old now and I am studying in class 12th. I want to become a Police Inspector after completing my Intermediate so I want to know what is the qualification criteria required to become an Inspector of Police? Do I need to appear in any entrance exam? Please answer as soon as possible.
As per educational qualification, you are not eligible for Inspector of Police.

Those candidates who have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible for Inspector of Police exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 27 years.

Every state conduct their own entrance exam for Inspector of Police.
29th December 2019, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir my education is Ded so can I apply for this PSI post plz tell mi .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?