19th October 2012, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification necessary to get a government job in Mumbai?

what qualification is necessary for getting government job in mumbai ?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the qualification necessary to get a government job in Mumbai?
  2. For which government job can I apply as per my qualification and age?
  3. Any chance for getting government job ar the age of 30 years old?
  4. Am I eligible to get a Government Teacher Job in Odisha if I do B.Ed course in Mumbai?
  5. How to work in teaching field after doing B.E computer science final year
  6. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of BDS in Mumbai?
  7. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get a government job in Jr college after scoring 58% from university of Mumbai and 43% in B.Ed?
  9. What is the qualification required to get central government teacher job?
  10. How to join government job in Gujarat or Mumbai after passing BDS?
  11. Can I get high school teacher government job in Bangalore? What is the qualification for that?
  12. Procedure to get a government job in teaching field in government schools and colleges? Do I need more qualification?Date of sale of Kendriya Vidyalaya forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get Computer Science lecturer job in Government Engineering colleges? Minimum required qualification? -- [New]
  14. Which college is better in government job?
  15. How may I get a data entry job in Mumbai? My typing speed is 40 wpm
  16. Model Question Papers for the Aptitude Test for the position of Assistant Loco Pilot in Railway?
  17. Will I get Job in Mumbai if I pursue my B.Sc and M.Sc from Mumbai University?
  18. Any job in Mumbai or Navy mumbai that I can get after completing BSc in Chemistry
30th November 2015, 11:12 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification necessary to get a government job in Mumbai?

The qualification remains same for all government jobs in all over India either it is Chennai or Mumbai. Qualification differs from exam to exam. You have not mentioned name of any particular exam for which you need qualification details in Mumbai.

For most of the government job exams like Civil Services, SSC CGL, Banking entrance exams, IB ACIO exam, Railway Recruitment Board exam etc you must have done graduation and the age limit is 21-30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?