29th December 2012, 07:09 AM
Unregistered

What is the qualification needed to study fine arts?

what qualitication we should to study fine arts...Please give me the details

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join distance education program for masters in fine arts after completing diploma in fine arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Qualification for getting admission in Bachelor of Fine Arts?
  3. How can I apply to study Masters in Fine Arts if completed B.A. in Political Science being Fine Arts teacher?
  4. Which course is best after completing Bachelors in Fine Arts?
  5. I need to take arts or science stream in 12th for pursuing bachelors in fine arts?
  6. How can I do masters in fine arts? I have done B.A from Shimla University
  7. Eligibility to study PhD in Fine Arts for a postgraduate? -- [New]
  8. Is it beneficial to study Bachelor of Fine Arts for 12th Commerce girl candidate? List of colleges?
  9. List of colleges offering fine arts courses in Chennai? What is its course duration?
  10. Correspondence Master of Fine Arts program for B.A. graduate who has completed 2 years Diploma in Art & Craft course?
  11. Best course to study graduation related to Arts subject?
  12. Can I do MFA instead of MA in fine arts? I have done my graduation in arts with fine arts as a subject
  13. List of institutes offering bachelor's degree in fine arts through correspondence in Delhi?
  14. Eligibility to study Masters in Fine Arts through Distance Education for a graduate?
  15. List of colleges in India offering fine arts courses? What are the future options after doing BVA?
  16. Eligibility criteria for Masters of Fine Arts(Drawing and Painting)?
  17. List of institutes which offer Master of Fine Arts in India? Procedure and eligibility to get admission?
  18. What is the qualification and percentage needed to study Astronet? What is the scope for Polytechnic Engineers to study Astronet?
8th October 2013, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification needed to study fine arts?

what are the qualification required to study fine arts
14th June 2016, 07:49 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification needed to study fine arts?

QUALIFICATION FOR FINE ART COURSE

** For doing fine art course the candidate must have pass in 12th examination form a recognized board with a minimum of 55%.

BEST COLLEGE FOR YOU

** B.B.K. D.A.V. College for Women

** B.K. College of Art and Crafts, Orissa

** Banasthali University, Rajasthan

** Aavirbhaav School of Creative Arts, Gujarat

** Amity School of Fine Arts, Uttar Pradesh

** Amrita School of Arts and Sciences – Kochi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?