20th June 2012, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification needed to study Hotel Management?

what are the qualifications do i need to study hotel management?

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage is needed to join the best course of Hotel Management in best hotel?
  2. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank?
  3. What is the minimum qualification to study in hotel management?
  4. How much money is needed to study hotel management course?
  5. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  6. B.Sc in Hotel Management or Diploma in Hotel Management which one is good? Jobs available in future?
  7. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering?
  8. Percentage needed in 12th for doing Hotel Management and when the forms of Hotel Management are generally released? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can i take up Hotel Management as a career after 11th standard?
  10. Detailed information and requirements to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in India for a citizen of Nepal?
  11. Subjects offered in Diploma program of Hotel Management?
  12. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management if completed 12th NIOS? -- [New]
  13. How to study hotel management after completing polytechnic diploma in computer application and business management
  14. List of colleges I may get after securing 893 rank in NCHMCT JEE exam?
  15. Procedure to make entry into Indian Army after completion of 3 year Hotel Management course?
  16. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
  17. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  18. What to do after completing 3 years of Hotel Management?
3rd July 2012, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification needed to study Hotel Management?

What is the qualification needed to study Hotel Management?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?