13th April 2015, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information and requirements to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in India for a citizen of Nepal?

Hello,
I am from Nepal and I want to study
Bachelor of Hotel Management in India.
Please provide me the details and all
the requirements which is needed for doing BHM in India.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Bachelor Of Hotel Management? Documents required at the time of admission for Nepali student?
  2. Detailed information and list of colleges which offers Bachelor of Hotel Management course?
  3. Should I take admission in Nepal after completing 12th for Pharmacy or Biotech considering I am a Nepal Citizen? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I study MBA in Ireland after completing Bachelor of Hotel Management in India?
  5. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management after completing Diploma program on 10th basis?
  6. Detailed information, selection procedure and expenses to study Hotel Management in IMI, Switzerland?
  7. Whether a Bachelor of Arts student is eligible to study Master of Hotel Management?
  8. What to do after completing 3 years of Hotel Management?
  9. What to do after completing 3 years of hotel management?
  10. Detailed information about Education Loan to study Master of Hotel Management?
  11. Is B.Sc(Hotel Management) equivalent to Bachelor of Hotel Management?
  12. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  13. Can I get admission in Jadavpur University after completing BCA with 70%?
  14. How can I study MBA(Hotel Management) in Singapore after completing S.Y.B.Com? Requirements to get admission?
  15. Can a citizen of Nepal studying in India apply for scholarship in India?
  16. Can I get education loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course?
  17. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad after completing 12th? -- [New]
  18. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management being a Diploma Civil Engineer?
10th April 2018, 12:14 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and requirements to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in India for a citizen of Nepal?

In order to pursue Hotel Management in India you must have cleared your 12th examination and you will have to take an entrance examination i.e. National Council of Hotel Management & Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination (NCHMCT JEE). Once you clear NCHMCT JEE examination you can secure a place in BHM course.

These are the best Institute in India for BHM:-
> Institute of Hotel Management (IHM), Delhi
> Institute of Hotel Management (IHM), Mumbai
> Institute of Hotel Management, Catering Technology & Applied Nutrition, Hyderabad
> Army Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology
> Banarsidas Chandiwala Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology
6th November 2019, 06:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information and requirements to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in India for a citizen of Nepal?

We can join hotel management in Nepal from indian citizenship??
15th November 2019, 02:39 PM
Quiz Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
We can join hotel management in Nepal from indian citizenship??
Yes, you can join Hotel Management course in Nepal with being Indian Citizen.You can take admission in any of these colleges as they are the best college regarding Hotel Management Course.

-> Kantipur Tourism and Hotel Management College in Pokhara
->Nepal Academy of Tourism and Hotel Management (NATHM)
->NASA International College
->Nesfield International College
->Liberty College
->Platinum Management College
->Medhavi College
->Apollo International College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?