5th May 2012, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for any IIT after scoring 25 marks in GATE? I belong to SC category

i got 25 marks in GATE.i belong to SC category.am i eligible for any of the IITs?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I be eligible for any IIT after scoring 25 marks in GATE? I belong to SC category
  2. Can I get admission in any of the NITs after scoring 27.67 marks in GATE exam? I belong to ST category
  3. Can I get into NIT K after scoring 20.67 marks with 271 score in GATE CSE(SC category)?
  4. Can I get admission in IIT madras with 42.67 marks in GATE for biotechnology? I belong to OBC category
  5. Can I get admission in M.Tech program in DTU after scoring 28 marks in GATE exam? I belong to OBC category
  6. Will I get in IIT Madras after scoring 1350 in GATE in Civils? I belong to OBC category
  7. How much marks do I need in GATE exam? I want to study M.Tech course in IIT college
  8. Is there any chance to get admission in IIT college after scoring 151 marks in IIT? I belong to SC category
  9. Can I get a seat or preparatory course in any IIT college after scoring 62 marks in IIT? I belong to ST category
  10. Is there any chance to get admission in any NIIT/IIT college after scoring 198 in GATE
  11. How to do M.Tech after scoring 24.67 marks in GATE?
  12. Can I get admission in M.Tech in any IIT or BHU or AMU after scoring 47 marks in GATE?
  13. Can I get a seat in IIT after scoring 363 and 46 marks in GATE Biotechnology
  14. Am I eligible for clerk after scoring 62% marks in 12th? I belong to SC category -- [New]
  15. What can I expect after scoring 21.63 marks in GATE CS? Can I get IIT or NIT? I am from SC category
  16. Will I get preparatory course seat in IIT after scoring 97 marks in IIT JEE under ST category? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the chances of doing M.Tech from government college like NIT after scoring 344 in GATE? I belong to general category
  18. Can I get into any NIT after scoring 41.6 marks in GATE with 448 GATE score?
3rd July 2012, 03:42 AM
rohiteja

Default Re: Am I eligible for any IIT after scoring 25 marks in GATE? I belong to SC category

Hi
As your score is very low.your reservation category cannot help you to get in any iit's and also in some nit's..but you can get in some nit's and some particular central universities.

hope you are satisfied with the answer.
all the best
3rd July 2012, 03:38 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Am I eligible for any IIT after scoring 25 marks in GATE? I belong to SC category

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i got 25 marks in GATE.i belong to SC category.am i eligible for any of the IITs?
Hi

GATE - Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

Its an Entrance Exam conducted by the IIT's and IISc for the purpose of selecting candidates for the various M.Tech programs and also for the PSU i.e Public Sector Undertaking Recruitments like NTPC, NHPC, ONGC, BHEL, etc..

The Basic Eligibility Criteria's to apply for your candidature for the GATE 2013 are as follows :-

1. You should be a minimum graduate in B.E/B.Tech/B.Arch/B.Pharmacy. Only these graduates, or final year appearing candidates may apply for this exam.
2. Since there is no age nor attempt limits for this exam, you may apply anytime.

Criteria is not very tough and most of the people with the above mentioned qualifications can apply for this exam.
Now its that you have already given the GATE 2012 and scored 25 marks in it, I want to congratulate you that you have cracked the GATE Exam.

Yes ! 25 marks is the qualifying marks and in fact way above it. Since you have not mentioned your stream, I am unable to provide you with the exact information.
Since you are from the SC category, there are no cut off marks which are greater than 25 marks. So be it in any stream that you belong, you have cleared the cut off GATE.

Now coming to your question or selection in the IIT's, I would say that it depends on which course you demand or what are the counselling situations that you get.
You may most probably get a seat in any of the IIT's or NIT's. Please look out for the course that you want to study and do no compromise on that.

Click here to know the GATE Cut off marks.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?