30th July 2013, 12:17 AM
Mahesh vasudevan

What is the qualification needed to study TANCET?

Sir,what qualification do i need to study Tancet (10 or 12).plz reply if this is short question also plz so that i can proceed.plz reply sir

5th May 2014, 11:56 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the qualification needed to study TANCET?

TANCET i.e Tamil Nadu Common Admission Test and this examination is conducted by Anna University Once in a year for admission to MCA, MBA, M.E, M.Tech, M.Plan and M.Arch. 2014 exam announcement has been released and last date for receipt of application was already closed. It is not course. It is used join the PG Programme and it is entrance examination conducted by Anna University.

For Example : If you want to join MCA course, you need to crack the TANCET Examination. Minimum Qualification to apply for this examination is that candidate must have a completed bachelor's degree from a recognized and must secure at least 50% Marks in their degree course and 5% Marks relaxation is applicable for reserved categories. Degree with Mathematics as mandatory subjects. Correspondance course candidates are not eligible to apply for TANCET entrance examination. The admission is based on the TANCET Score followed by Counselling. TANCET Written Exam consist of Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, English Language, General Awareness and Computer Awareness.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?