15th January 2012, 09:48 PM
mehnaz tabassum

What are the qualifications required to apply as a teacher in O and A level schools of Bangladesh?

what qualifications do i require for applying as a teacher in the o and a level scools in bangladesh? is o and a level background is a must?

8th October 2012, 11:04 AM
samratguha

Default Re: What are the qualifications required to apply as a teacher in O and A level schools of Bangladesh?

Hi friend:-
In Bangladesh, some schools follow the GCE syllabus to prepare their pupils for taking O level exams. If you attend one of these schools, you should enquire at the school about how you can register and sit for the exams. If you do not attend a school that follows the GCE syllabus, you can still take O level exams and can register as a private individiual with the British Council.O levels exams are often required as predecessors to A levels and by many employers as a minimum qualification for employment.You should have experience in teaching before as this is the main and the most important criteria for selection in a and o level teachers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?