6th July 2015, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Is it enough to start a school with just completion of B.Ed course?

Need to know whether i need registration certificate of b.ed or teacher training to start a school untill 5th or just a pg degree certificate is enough ah? Can someone give me the information on this soon as possible? Hope that I will get the answer soon.

Thanks!

7th July 2015, 10:28 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it enough to start a school with just completion of B.Ed course?

It is not necessary that a person who wishes to open a school for children up to 5th standard must hold B.Ed degree but the person who is in charge must hold teachers training or B.Ed degree.

You can start your school with the help of any person holding the degree or you wait until you get your own B.Ed or teachers training degree then after you can run your school without any others help.
7th July 2015, 02:26 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible for becoming a teacher in government schools without having B.Ed course or any teacher training course but for only in primary schools i.e; upto class 8th. Also for this you have to clear the teacher eligibility test which is generally of two types one held by the Central Government and one by the State Government.

Also for becoming teachers in the secondary and senior secondary schools you need to have the B.Ed course which is a two year professional course mainly concerned with the knowledge required for giving quality education and developing a relationship with student so that he could gain maximum from you.

For more regarding the CTET you can refer to its official link i.e; www.ctet.nic.in and for state TET to their official respective links
8th July 2015, 12:26 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Below I have attached a document regarding the basic requirements to start a school. Kindly download it and avail the information required.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf PrivateSchools_PolicyManual.pdf(1.81 MB, 43 views)
8th July 2015, 02:16 PM
pointer01

Hello,

Yes you are very much eligible to start a school up to class 5th. You have not required B.Ed degree.
You can open the school without any problem. You doesn't required any training.
The in charge of the school will required the B.Ed degree or Teachers training.
The teachers of the school do not required these degrees also because they can teach up to class 5th without these degrees.

All the best.
8th July 2015, 05:34 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

There is not necessary a B.ed Degree for a Starting a School.If you want to start a school,you have to take the permission for opening the School.After taking registration no from the Board of that state,you will be eligible to open the school.So B.ed is good for opening a school but registration is necessary to open a School.
I suggest you to take the all requirements for opening a school then start it.before taking details about it,it will create problem to you.
15th April 2021, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Python graduate can start new school or bed is must
31st August 2022, 07:21 AM
Unregistered

Can i open school to 10 just after bba
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?