3rd March 2018, 06:02 AM
Unregistered

What rank I need to secure in ECET to get admission in Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University?

I have completed my Diploma in the stream of Computer Science and I am preparing for ECET. What rank I should get to get seat in Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTUK)? I don't have any reservation.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria and minimum marks requirement to get admission in Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad?
  2. Engineering colleges for ECET rank wise 2018 in Hyderabad?
  3. List of Pharma MBA colleges in Hyderabad? Details about the courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Best colleges in india for doing mtech in VLSI or related fields? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of government colleges offering D.Pharmacy courses in AP?
  6. What should I do after passing 12th class with 80%?
  7. What is the minimum score required in AP EAMCET to get a seat in Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada?
  8. How much score is needed to get a seat in Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur?
  9. What is the cut-off for CSE or ECE branch in Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada?
  10. List of top aeronautical engineering colleges in Hyderabad with marks
  11. PhD programs in Biotechnology conducted by Indian universities?
  12. Entrance exam available to study BTech(Chemical Engineering) in Jawaharlal Nehru University? Cutoff rank required to get admission? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible for EAMCET? What is the criteria for it?
  14. Which are the universities offering M.Phil in regular/part/distance in computer science in AP?
  15. Will I get a seat in JNTU in Transportation after scoring 303 in civil engineering
  16. Can I get JNTU Hyderabad after scoring 317 in GATE with 30 marks in EEE?
  17. What is the actual amount of BCA course in JNU? What is the seat availability?
  18. Way to get admission in PhD History from Jawaharlal Nehru University?
31st March 2018, 02:45 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What rank I need to secure in ECET to get admission in Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University?

To get a seat for pursuing your Bachelor's degree course in JNTUK after completion of your Diploma in Computer Science and appearing in ECET examination, you should have to participate in the counselling process according to your examination rank. You should have to secure less than 1000 rank in ECET examination being a General category candidate to get admission in JNTUK for pursuing your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?