20th August 2014, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

PhD programs in Biotechnology conducted by Indian universities?

I want to know about the Phd programs in Biotechnology conducted by Universities in India. I want to pursue Phd in Biotechnology, kindly advice?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  2. Universities offering Ph.D in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Detailed information about NITs and other universities for Ph.D(Biotechnology) programme?
  4. How to join Ph.D program in reputed universities in Genetics or Biotechnology after passing MSc in Fisheries Science?
  5. Information about Ph.D biotechnology entrance exam? Last date of sale of forms?
  6. Scholarships for Ph.D in Biotechnology? Which are the best universities?
  7. Universities offering Ph.D programs in Pharmaceutics?
  8. List of top colleges in India offering B.Tech course in Aerospace Engineering?
  9. Good Universities or labs offering Ph.D and how to apply after M.Sc Biotechnology in 2010?
  10. Information about MSc Biotechnology? I have completed BSc Biotechnology
  11. Universities that offer scholarship to Indian students to do Ph.D?
  12. List of the colleges/universities offering Ph.D course with scholarship? I have completed my M.Sc in biotechnology
  13. Programs that can be joined in India and Abroad after completing MSc Biotech?
  14. Institutes offering Ph.D in Biotechnology in India through GATE?
  15. Universities that offer PhD without entrance test?
  16. How to do Ph.D in good university after completing MSc in Industrial Biotechnology?
  17. Which course should I join among MCA, M.Sc and B.Ed to become a Teacher?
  18. Information about CMJ University for Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? List of the correspondence UGC recognized universities who offers Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? Is it worthy to do Ph.D through correspondence?
5th September 2014, 11:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: PhD programs in Biotechnology conducted by Indian universities?

You can pursue Ph.D in Biotechnology from following Universities in India. These Universities give Ph.D admission on the basis of CSIR NET, DBT,GATE and ICMR entrance exams.

1. Gulbarga University
2. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
3. Guwahati University
4. Jadavpur University
5. Jamia Hamdard University
6. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
7. Jawaharlal Nehru University
8. Kakatiya University
9. Karnataka University
10. Kurukshetra University
11. Central University, Hyderabad
12. Centre for Biotechnology, Anna University
13. Cochin University of Science and Technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?