17th January 2017, 12:54 AM
udaya sree pantham

What Rank should I score in the entrance exam to get admission in NIT being an OBC category student?

Respected Sir, I am OBC category Candidate and I have applied for NIT entrance exam so I want to know what Rank should I score in the in the entrance exam to get admission in NIT being an OBC category student? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which books should i prefer to improve english and group discussion skills?
  2. Can I get admission in NIT with a score of 368 and a rank of 14149 in GATE Exam with EC stream?
  3. Can I get admission in NIT Srinagar with 69 marks in AIEEE under OBC category?
  4. Is it possible to take admission for Architecture in NIT Calicut with these ranks?
  5. How to take CSE or civil engineering in Warangal NIT college? Probability to get a seat?
  6. Can I get admission into any NIT after scoring 28.33 marks and 343 score in GATE? I belong to OBC category
  7. Can I get into NITs after getting a rank of 5064 in GATE(EC) with a score of 499 under OBC?
  8. Admission in NIT after 4167 rank in GATE and belonging to OBC category?
  9. Can I get admission in NIT, Warangal if secured 98.84 percentile in GATE being an OBC candidate?
  10. Admission in any NIT with GATE percentile of 93 & EC stream and OBC Category -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get admission in NIT Kurukshetra? Which are the good colleges in Haryana? What is the admission procedure?
  12. Can I get admission in any stream in NIT Calicut with 45000 Rank in OBC category?
  13. How may I get admission in NIT Warangal ? I've secured rank 41267 in AIEEE and I'm in OBC category
  14. Can I get admission in NIT warangal(In any stream)? I have secured 9225 rank in AIEEE under OBC category
  15. Can I get NIT after scoring 82 in JEE mains in OBC category
  16. Procedure to get admission in NIT with JEE Mains score for OBC student?
  17. Can I get a chance for admission in NIT Patna after scoring 5104 state rank and 71874 AIR? I belong to OBC category from Bihar
  18. Admission to NIT or COEP(design) after GATE score of 393 and rank 7055?
17th January 2017, 09:44 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What Rank should I score in the entrance exam to get admission in NIT being an OBC category student?

The required rank in the entrance exam to get admission in NIT being an OBC category student are given below.

=> Computer Science and Engineering

=> Electrical and Electronics Engineering

=> Mechanical Engineering

=> Electronics and Communication Engineering

=> Civil Engineering

=> Bio Technology

=> Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?