6th January 2015, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in NIT with JEE Mains score for OBC student?

sir
i got 76.8 % in 12th cbse, i want to give a drop....
i will take coaching for jee mains...what should be
my target jee mains to get into good
nit and i belong to obc category....
kindly tell me how i get admission with jee mains?
thnx sir...
your faithfully
jyotisman

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in NIT if secured 37000 AIR in JEE Mains being an OBC candidate?
  2. Admission in NIT for OBC student who has scored 77 marks in JEE Mains and secured 91% in 12th?
  3. Admission in NIT, Suratkal for an OBC candidate who has scored 101 marks in JEE Mains and 98% in 12th? Is it necessary to appear in JEE Advanced?
  4. Can I get NIT after scoring 82 in JEE mains in OBC category
  5. In which campus of NIT/IIIT I will get admission if scored 137 marks in JEE Mains being an OBC female student?
  6. What rank I have achieved if scored 133 marks in JEE Mains being an OBC student?
  7. Can I get NIT Kurukshetra after scoring 82 in JEE mains in OBC category
  8. Can I get admission in NIT, Jalandhar/GNDU with 76 marks in JEE Mains and 62% in 12th?
  9. Can I take admission through counselling if secured 1474 rank in VITEEE instead of looking for good NIT if scored 238 marks in JEE Mains without Advance?
  10. Can I get admission in NIT on JEE Mains rank if disqualified in JEE Advanced?
  11. Is it a barrier to study B.Tech with low JEE Main score?
  12. Can I get admission in any NIT after scoring 106 score in JEE mains? Which branch can I get?
  13. How can I get admission in NIT through JEE mains score?
  14. Which NIT can I get after scoring 93 in JEE mains?
  15. How to take admission in NIT after scoring 54 marks in JEE mains?
  16. How can I get a seat in NIT warangal after scoring 167 marks in JEE mains? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to get admission in any NIT after scoring 76 in JEE Mains?
  18. Can I get admission in NIT-Warangal if scored 122 marks in JEE Mains and secured 91% in 12th being a SC student?
13th January 2015, 12:35 AM
coolshaaz

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in NIT with JEE Mains score for OBC student?

The admission to NITs through Counseling, will be based on AIR (All India Rank).
To get admission in NITs have to clear JEE Main & JEE Advanced exams.
You have to be among top 150,00 students in JEE Main, then you can sit for JEE Advanced Exam.
As you are OBC students cuts marks in JEE Mains and JEE Advanced will be less than General Students.

After clearing JEE Advanced you have to do the following steps:

1. You have to apply online counseling.

2. After counselling you will be alloted a seat in a NITs.

3. Then you will be called for counselling.

4. The verification of documents would be done at the time of counseling/admission to verify different records regarding identification, age, qualifying examination, state of eligibility and category of the candidate.

5. Then after all this process you will admitted in NITs College.
3rd May 2015, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in NIT with JEE Mains score for OBC student?

jee main entrance 2015 men obc 75 marks hai or 12th board men 66.7% hai to mechnical men admission ke liye koun collage milega
3rd June 2015, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

I secured 106 marjs in jee mains and 90.40 % in mp board can I got mechanical branch in any NIT
30th March 2017, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

How much minimum marks need in math in board exam to get NIT .....through the jee main ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?