4th August 2012, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the ranking of Anand Engineering College(AEC)? Is it the right choice for B.Tech?

what is the ranking of anand engineering college (AEC) in up? Is this right choice to b.tech from here?

10th November 2012, 04:00 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: What is the ranking of Anand Engineering College(AEC)? Is it the right choice for B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the ranking of anand engineering college (AEC) in up? Is this right choice to b.tech from here?
Dear,

Anand engineering college is accredited to AICTE and NBA, affiliated to UPTU i.e. uttar pradesh technical university. This college comes under Sharda group of institutions.

Rank of this college is b+ among all UPTU college. Doing engineering from this college is same as doing engineering from any other UPTU college.

If you are capable and focused about your career then you can build a good career from any college but i will suggest you to go for better colleges like KIET and AKG or Galgotia as these colleges provide good education and excellent placement opportunities.

Best of luck!
22nd May 2014, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the ranking of Anand Engineering College(AEC)? Is it the right choice for B.Tech?

IN WHICH YEAR SHARDA GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS GET ACCREDITED BY NBA????
18th June 2015, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the ranking of Anand Engineering College(AEC)? Is it the right choice for B.Tech?

What is the current ranking of Ansal Institute of Technology, for B. Architecture.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?