14th May 2011, 09:34 PM
amit0559

What is the rankwise probability of getting admission in different colleges through this years AIEEE?

Rank wise probability of getting admission in diff.colleges through AIEEE of this year

Related Questions:
26th September 2011, 09:54 PM
rahul4490

Default Re: What is the rankwise probability of getting admission in different colleges through this years AIEEE?

hello,
there is no as such rank wise probability. is is purely based on your marks that u have obtained for AIEEE. for a approximate refernce you can use the last year's rank wise data that has been put up in the AIEEE website.
1st May 2012, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the rankwise probability of getting admission in different colleges through this years AIEEE?

please give information about the colleges of chattisgarh in AIEEE and the cut off list.
16th May 2012, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

i have 286 marks in kerala engg entrance .
i need to know my probability rank
28th May 2012, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

What is the possibility for getting admission to the best college with AIEEE marks 180
11th June 2012, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

if a bc-d category girl got the rank 46000..and 6500 state rank.so......... wat are the best colleges best.for that rank holder????????
12th June 2012, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

i got 53% in 2. Can I get Civil Engineering chance from Government guota and what the colleges will be available?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?