24th December 2010, 08:18 PM
kedarpatil

Which exam to answer to get admission in Germany for MS in Mechanical Engineering? Is it necessary to know German language before admission?

which exam is needed to get admission in germany for MS in mechanical engineering?? Is german language necessary to learn before admission??

Related Questions:
  1. Which exam to answer to get admission in Germany for MS in Mechanical Engineering? Is it necessary to know German language before admission?
  2. Eligiblity to get admission in German university for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer who has a backlog? Minimum score required in IELTS for admission? Whether GRE or German language is necessary?
  3. Chances of getting admission in Germany for MS in Mechanical?
  4. What are the entrance exams other than German language test should I write for pursuing MS with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  5. Which exam I should give for doing Civil engineering in German University?
  6. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam for studying MS in Germany if I get German Language certificate?
  7. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  8. English or German which language is required for M.Tech in Germany?
  9. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm doing B.Tech(Mechanical engineer) from Solapur university
  10. Would I get admission in Germany for MS course? I have completed BE in mechanical with 58% marks. Should I pursue my MS course from UK? Will the quality of education be same there as compared to Germany?
  11. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of entrance exams needed to be given for studying MS in Mechanical in Germany with other than German language?
  13. Is it necessary to know German language to study MS in Germany for B.Tech(E&TC) candidate?
  14. Is knowledge of German language necessary to study in Germany? How may I do MS(automobile) in Germany? I'm currently in B.E(mechanical) 5th sem
  15. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  16. How to study German language? In what way German universities will test language proficiency? -- [New]
  17. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  18. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after doing Mechanical Engineering? My aggregate percentage is 73%
6th January 2011, 08:58 PM
bikenindia

Default Re: Which exam to answer to get admission in Germany for MS in Mechanical Engineering? Is it necessary to know German language before admission?

Hello Patil,

If you want to do MS in other countries, then you need to write
1. GRE
2. IELTS/ TOEFL

Germany is good place and have some best universities in the world for doing MS.
You need to know German language to study in Germany. Take at least 3 months coaching for German Language.

All the best
14th January 2011, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which exam to answer to get admission in Germany for MS in Mechanical Engineering? Is it necessary to know German language before admission?

hello sir,i am doing 2nd year mechanical,could u please tell me what exam should we write after finishing our be degreee...exactly
1st February 2011, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

To go germany To do M.S., what are the exms we have to give?
29th April 2011, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Which exam to answer to get admission in Germany for MS in Electronics and communication Engineering? Is it necessary to know German language before admission?
5th May 2011, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

is GRE exam itslef enough for doing MS in US?
27th May 2011, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

i'm studing b.tech 1st year mechanical i want to do ms in germany for that what exam i have to write and which university is good in germany?
16th June 2011, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

hiii iam avinash..iam ding becth4th yr nww..i want do MS in GERMANY..whcih course can i take to go..
8th August 2011, 07:48 AM
Unregistered

I Completed my B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering and working in a reputed Company. I have 2 years of experience and now i would like to do M.S.I have a good academic record and Can you suggest me should i take GRE/Tofel Exam??
Can you suggest me the good Universities????
26th August 2011, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

i got 5.5 band in ielts n i have done mba frm pak n i wanna apply for ms in germany...plz tell m dat my ielts band is minimum or not???
8th September 2011, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

sir i m in mechanical 4th year student and want to go germany for ms hat should i do? plz tell me
11th September 2011, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

I am studyimg b.tech final year in mechanical engg. what would be the fee, earning in part times at germany and plz suggest me universities
20th October 2011, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

HI, am frm INDIA.. i would like to do my MS in Mechanical Engg after BE ... now am in 3rd year... Its right time to go for coaching classes... So, please guide me in a right way to do my higher studies...?
waht all ther xams to be written to get into MS...???
2nd December 2011, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

helo sir ,i want to persue ms in civil engineering from germany,as i am final year student of civil engineering ,,,so kindly plz suggest me about all tha gateways
2nd December 2011, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

sir ,which xams i hve to clear for persuing ms in civil engineering ???
8th December 2011, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

sir, what exam shall i wrote to do my M.E in India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?