16th May 2011, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

What are the requirements of becoming a fighter pilot? How can I become one?

i wanna be a fighter pilot in indian air force,but how i don't know.so what is the requirement to be fighter pilot?and and how can i be a fighter pilot?

18th May 2011, 11:34 AM
rishabh bajpai

Default Re: What are the requirements of becoming a fighter pilot? How can I become one?

To become a fighter pilot you need to be first of all physically and mentally fit .secondlly you should have got a high rank in NDA exam for making your dream come true .i hope you would soon be a fighter pilot
10th June 2011, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the requirements of becoming a fighter pilot? How can I become one?

sir i cant join nda becouse i m 21 years old..so give me another suggetion plss i want to be a airforce fighter pilot..
10th June 2011, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

what should i do after 12th mcvc in electronics?
5th July 2011, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

thanks for providing me the best info. i needed . its a very good site giving necessary info. in a simple language so that students round the India can understand.
really thank u
from-: Abhishek
7th July 2011, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Talking Re: What are the requirements of becoming a fighter pilot? How can I become one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i cant join nda becouse i m 21 years old..so give me another suggetion plss i want to be a airforce fighter pilot..
so u can join BMC its for u only ,or u can become a peon in mantralay............ i think so.....
29th August 2011, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

RE :SER I AM IN S.Y OF B.E(MECHANICAL) AND I WANT TO BECOME PILOT OF FIGHTER PLANE , WHAT IS REQUIREMENTS FOR THAT ?
6th October 2011, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by rishabh bajpai View Post
to become a fighter pilot you need to be first of all physically and mentally fit .secondlly you should have got a high rank in nda exam for making your dream come true .i hope you would soon be a fighter pilot
sir my age is 22 years old ..and i want to become fighter pilot please is there any options for me from any kind................
9th December 2011, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

after doing my ms degree i.e,ms dual degree after 2,what should i do to become a pilot....
20th January 2012, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

wht type of mental fitness r require to be a fighter pilot..n what type of assiesment require to be a fighter pilot.
21st January 2012, 01:50 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
You want to become a fighter pilot in future then you have to appear in CDS exam..

Through CDS exam you can join in flying branch of air force..

Eligibility for CDS exam:-

For flying branch:-

1.Candidate has to complete the graduation in any trade, with maths and physics in 12th...

2.No percentage of aggregate bar..

3.Age should be in between 19-23 years.

4.candidate must be physically fit.

5.Candidate should be a citizen of India.

These are the eligibility criteria you have to fulfill.

So, go for it..
All the best...
22nd January 2012, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Hello, i m miss Aruna I M 24 years old I hv complited MBA and I wnna be a pailot. Is there any scope for me? if yes then what is the procedure?
16th April 2012, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Hello i hve seen qustions of my frinds who wants to be a fighter pilot. N i m in 12 n i hve tkn pcm n i hve d potential to be a pilot its my trust sir, so plz respected sir give me some tips.
4th May 2012, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

can i become a fighter pilot in indian air force after completing aeronautical engineering (without masters)..???
5th May 2012, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

sir i have passed my 12th and now i am 20 can i become a fighter pilot in iaf
14th May 2012, 02:17 PM
Radhakrishna143

Dear Sir,
You want to become a fighter pilot in future then you have to appear in CDS exam..

Through CDS exam you can join in flying branch of air force..

Eligibility for CDS exam:-

For flying branch:-

1.Candidate has to complete the graduation in any trade, with maths and physics in 12th...

2.No percentage of aggregate bar..

3.Age should be in between 19-23 years.

4.candidate must be physically fit.

5.Candidate should be a citizen of India.

These are the eligibility criteria you have to fulfill.

So, go for it..
All the best...
18th July 2012, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

How can I became indian airforce fighter pilot after completing aeronotical engineering?
7th December 2012, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Any requirement of height
19th February 2013, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

hi i m 24 yrs old male i am desprate to bcum pilot how can i apply for army pilot?i have completed my engginering n also cleared my pabt.plz let me know soon bcoz ssb in march is cuming soon.
28th August 2013, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

sir i am upendra kumar das studing Bsc 2nd year i am aim is yo be a figter pilot.please tell me about the course
8th July 2015, 11:35 AM
momtazz

**Requirements to become a fighter pilot:-

**You are to complete your 12th having PCM subjects.

**You are to attend NDA(National Defence Academy)entrance examinaton.

**NDA entrance examination is conducted by UPSC twice within a year.

**Nationality: Indian.

**Marital Status: Single.

**Eye Status: Must be normal 6"/6"" free from colour blindness.

**Height:Minimum 157.5 cms.

These are the requirements proceed to apply and watch http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?