26th August 2011, 06:04 PM
manorajlovely

What are the requirements to do mechanical engineering job in Germany?

What is the requirements to got the mechanical engineering jobs in germany...

Related Questions:
  1. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  2. What are the requirements to do mechanical engineering job in Germany?
  3. Is it necessary to answer GRE to take up PG in Germany for Mechanical Engineering? Which tests do I need to take up? List of universities offering the course and their requirements?
  4. Can I get a job in Germany after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Is IELTS enough for doing MS in Germany?
  5. Master in Mechanical Engineering field from Germany is possible?
  6. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  7. Procedure and requirements to study B.Tech in Germany for Mechanical Engineering Diploma final year student? -- [New]
  8. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same?
  9. What are the basic requirements for doing MS in Germany?
  10. Job opportunities in Germany after pursuing MS from Germany itself?
  11. MS in Mechanical engineering along with part time job in Germany?
  12. What are the requirements to join mechanical engineering in Germany?
  13. Requirements to do Automobile engineering in Germany under good universities?
  14. Is it necessary to take GRE test to apply for the universities in Germany? List of universities offering the course?
  15. List of universities in Germany offering MS in automobile fields? What are the requirements I need to fulfill?
  16. Where should I do my MS after completing mechanical engineering?
  17. Requirements & eligibility to do Ph.D in Germany? list of institutes for Ph.D in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What are possibilities to do PG in mechanical engineering stream in Germany? I have done my B.Tech in India and want to do MS from Germany. How may I get the details for the same?
13th February 2016, 01:25 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the requirements to do mechanical engineering job in Germany?

To get Mechanical Engineering jobs in Germany a candidate requires a work permit.
You will also at first need very good Domain Knowledge to get selected by a company that wants you to work in Germany.
You will require good academic record along with experience.
Once you are having all these criteria fulfilled you will have a very good chance to get a job in Germany.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?