15th September 2013, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

What are the research topics for clinical microbiology?

Sir! I am the student of bsc(hons) in medical laboratory technology from kingedward medical university. I have to submit my thesis. I have problem to select my research topic in microbiology. Please help me. Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Research topics on Medical or Clinical Microbiology for Ph.D Research?
  2. Which course should I opt for between M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Biochemistry having completed B.Sc MLT?
  3. What are the research topics for clinical microbiology? -- [New]
  4. What are the research topics for clinical microbiology?
  5. List of top institutes offering M.Sc in clinical research in Mumbai region? I've completed B.Sc in Microbiology with 49% marks
  6. List of the Ph.D topics in medical microbiology or clinical microbiology?
  7. Which is the better choice between M.Tech or PG Diploma in Clinical Research and Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  8. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  9. Which is a better course between MSc Microbiology and Clinical Research?
  10. Is it a right decision of doing Diploma in Clinical Research having done Post Graduation in Microbiology? Institutes offering 6 months course in Clinical Research?
  11. Research topics for M.Phil in Microbiology?
  12. Any PG diploma or certificate courses which we can do with masters in clinical research?
  13. What to choose between Clinical Research and MSc Medical Microbiology?
  14. Can I go for MSc in Clinical Research after completing BSc Microbiology with Biotechnology?
  15. Which course is beneficial for me after doing MSc in Microbiology?
  16. Which are the research topics in microbiology?
  17. Suggestion required on research topic of medical or clinical microbiology for Ph.D?
  18. Which course is good for a student in Clinical Research in MS Medical Microbiology?
7th December 2014, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the research topics for clinical microbiology?

i m in my 2nd year course of bsc microbiology . i m confused about what to do after that . i m more interested in medical field. please suggest me what to do after my bsc
27th June 2015, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

For doing astrobiology i need to do microbiology so what is the process,what all in order, am i suppose to do
9th May 2022, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

I AM PASSING ENTRANCE OF Ph. D. PLEASE SUGGEST THE TOPIC ON CLINICAL MICROBIOLOGY
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?