24th July 2013, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the salary of government veterinary doctor in Tamilnadu

What is the salary of a gvt vertinary doctor in tamilnadu

Related Questions:
  1. What is the salary of veterinary doctors in Tamilnadu government?
  2. What is the salary for veterinary doctor in Tamilnadu?
  3. What is the basic salary of veterinary doctor?
  4. How can I become a veterinary doctor after scoring 192 cutoff?
  5. Can I get BDS or veterinary seat after scoring 178 cutoff in Tamilnadu government college?
  6. Minimum cutoff for government veterinary college in Tamilnadu?
  7. What is the procedure to become a veterinary doctor? What is the qualification required? What is the admission procedure?
  8. Can I get a seat in Tamilnadu veterinary college? My cutoff is 180
  9. How long it takes to become a Military Doctor? Salary information about such Doctor? -- [New]
  10. Salary of UG and PG teachers in government schools in Tamilnadu?
  11. Will I be able to get medical seat in any government college of Tamilnadu after scoring 177 cutoff
  12. Procedure to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of the B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu having government seat? Date of start of counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu?
  13. Which is a best career option for me between Doctor and Aeronautical Engineer in the view of Salary?
  14. How much is the cutoff for BC community for veterinary college in Tamilnadu?
  15. How to enter MD programe in India? What are the admission requirements?
  16. Annamalai university distance education MBA model question question papers with answers?
  17. List of institutions that are approved by Tamilnadu Government from which I can do Diploma through correspondence?
  18. How to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu which has government seats? When is the counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
21st August 2018, 07:15 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the salary of government veterinary doctor in Tamilnadu

The salary of Government Veterinary Doctor in Tamilnadu is 20,000-30,000 rs.

But, according to the Hindu newspaper, the salary of Government Veterinary Doctor would be 45,000 rs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?