26th July 2013, 05:21 PM
S.NANDENIDEVI

What is the salary of veterinary doctors in Tamilnadu government?

what is the salary of veterinary doctors in tamilnadu government who has completed PG?
about the salary of a veterinarian in detail,both private and government

Related Questions:
  1. What is the salary of government veterinary doctor in Tamilnadu
  2. Can I get BDS or veterinary seat after scoring 178 cutoff in Tamilnadu government college?
  3. What is the salary for veterinary doctor in Tamilnadu?
  4. Scope of veterinary science?
  5. Minimum cutoff for government veterinary college in Tamilnadu?
  6. Can I get a seat in Tamilnadu veterinary college? My cutoff is 180
  7. Can Female Veterinary doctors have a job in Military?
  8. Salary of UG and PG teachers in government schools in Tamilnadu?
  9. Procedure to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of the B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu having government seat? Date of start of counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu?
  10. How much is the cutoff for BC community for veterinary college in Tamilnadu?
  11. Annamalai university distance education MBA model question question papers with answers?
  12. List of institutions that are approved by Tamilnadu Government from which I can do Diploma through correspondence?
  13. How to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu which has government seats? When is the counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get medical seat with 177 cutoff? I am a biology student
  15. Will NET qualified candidates be paid government salary in private college in Tamilnadu -- [New]
  16. Where is the veterinary application given in Tamilnadu?
  17. How to apply for government jobs in B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of B.Ed colleges in tamilnadu providing government seats? Date of counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu?
  18. Which are the highest salaried jobs in India or Tamilnadu? Qualifications needed for it? What is the fee structure join?
26th October 2020, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the salary of veterinary doctors in Tamilnadu government?

What is salary for ventary doctors in rural areas
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?