5th May 2013, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the scholarship for a student who has scored 97.1% in Inter?

what is the scholarship for a student who got 97.1% in inter

Related Questions:
  1. Are there any colleges in Dubai Offering Part-time Degree in Civil Engineering for Ladies after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  2. Is there any chance to get a seat in B category in ECE or CSE? I have scored 971 marks in intermediate
  3. Are there any scholarships for B.Tech students? What can I do to get the scholarship? Am I eligible for it after scoring A+ in all the subjects in SSLC and 90% in 12th?
  4. Is there any scholarship for B.E Electronics and Engineering student? Can I apply for scholarship if I scored 80% in PUC and 85% in 2 years of engineering?
  5. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89% in 12th standard? Procedure to get application form?
  6. Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC?
  7. Whether a student can get scholarship if scored good marks in Haryana-PMT? Minimum marks required to get scholarship?
  8. Scholarship for 12th CBSE Board passed SC student who has secured 78.12% marks?
  9. List of colleges which offer M.Tech with scholarship for a candidate who has scored 25.99 marks in GATE(ECE)? Scholarship amount to be given for M.Tech student?
  10. Eligibility to apply for scholarship for a B.Com 2nd year student?
  11. Scholarship to study in USA through SAT for 12th student? Is it worthy to prepare for SAT from now?
  12. Can I get any scholarship if I scored 73.50% in 1st year of Pharmacy? Information about Ratan Tata Trust Scholarship?
  13. When will I receive the next installment of MHRD scholarship?
  14. What is the eligibility to get admitted in MBBS after completion of Inter? I have scored 14.09
  15. List of colleges or universities in Dubai for B.Ed?
  16. How to apply for Sanskrit Scholarship? I have scored 98 marks in Inter 1st Year -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Scholarship with 88% in 12th being a B.Com 2nd year student? -- [New]
  18. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 6.1 CGPA in B.Tech(ME) 1st year?
26th April 2015, 08:39 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scholarship for a student who has scored 97.1% in Inter?

Yes you are eligible for the CSSS . The scholarship is given by the CBSE under the MHRD to the meritorious students who have performed well in the board examination .

Eligibility criteria to apply for the CSSS are :-

* Candidates must have scored marks greater or equal to the cut off released by the board .
* Candidates are eligible to apply for it in the same year of passing the +2 .
* Candidates must have taken admission for the higher studies .
* Candidates do not belongs to creamy layer .

The application form are released in the month of July .

The awards are given only to 81,000 students in which 41,000 are for boys and rest for girls .
The award is given as a sum of ₹10,000 for students pursuing non-technical course and ₹ 20,000 for technical courses per year .

They are many more scholarship for the candidates by the state government and private organization or trust . Some offer through the entrance examination also .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?