19th August 2012, 06:07 PM
uzairscorpio

What is the scope of Aeronautical Engineering in Pakistan? What is the eligibility criteria for Aeronautical?

i want to know the scope of aeronautical engineering in Pakistan? and what is the eligibility criteria for aeronautical?? and what its coast ?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of Aeronautical Engineering all over the word?
  2. How can I join NASA after Aeronautical Engineering? What is the eligibility? Can we join NASA directly after completing Aeronautical Engineering from Pakistan Air Force?
  3. Best engineering course compared to Aeronautical Engineering? Scope of it in India and Abroad? What is its eligibility?
  4. Is pursuing aeronautical engineering beneficial?
  5. What are the possibilities of joining aeronautics?
  6. In which university can I get admission after BSc for PG with Aeronautical? Eligibility criteria for a student of PG with Aeronautical?
  7. Can I do diploma in aeronautical engineering after standard 10th? What is the eligibility criteria?
  8. Eligibility criteria to enter into any Aeronautical engineering college? What is its scope in future? Percentage of placement in the college?
  9. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering? I am doing 12th
  11. Can I join into aeronautical engineering after completing 10th or SSC
  12. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of good engineering colleges for Aeronautical Engineering Course? Eligibility criteria for getting admission?
  16. Top 10 universities which offer B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad? Percentage required in 12th to study Aeronautical in Abroad? -- [New]
  17. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  18. What should I do after cracking IIT exam? Qualification necessary for Aeronautical Engineering?

2nd December 2012, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of Aeronautical Engineering in Pakistan? What is the eligibility criteria for Aeronautical?

Are there any examinations conducted by different colleges to pursue aeronautical engineering?(other than JEE Main)

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?